Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schecter Corsair Electric Guitar (Gloss Black) $522 ($750 at M123)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.music123.com/guitars/sche...13842000178000
    Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by drivelikejoewho
      View Post

Dean '79 Series ML with Floyd $311 ($599 at MF/M123 - pricematch fodder!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...-ml-with-floyd

Is it just me, or do others just hate the headstock on this Dean guitar? /discuss

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings
        View Post

Is it just me, or do others just hate the headstock on this Dean guitar? /discuss

I bet it works great on the shuffleboard court.
        How many more guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
          View Post

That's a great deal...but one of the weirdest promotions I think I've ever heard of...

Sort of an update to the old free battery a week at radioshack. IT gets you into the store every month. Plus they get your $20. Plus it isnt much of a discount if you want bass or coated strings. But if you were getting them any way.... and going there anyway.... Also no rollover minutes on this. Pretty limited but there is $45 in free strings in there somewhere.

Comment

Richmond guitars are one of the newer offshoots of Godin.

I have one of these on the way.

http://www.amazon.com/Richmond-Belmo...belmont+bigsby

Price drop of about $250 yesterday, guessing cost.
            Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comment

Zoom G2 multieffects pedal $69 at Amazon

Looks like these are being discontinued.
              Guitars:
              -Fender Wayne's World 2 Stratocaster w/Fat '50s pickups
              -Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH
              Amps:
              -Fender Champion 110 w/Lil' Buddy
              -Fender Princeton 112 Plus w/Red White and Blues
              -Crate Palomino V8
              Effects:
              -Way Huge Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz
              -Pro Co You Dirty Rat Distortion
              -MXR Carbon Copy Delay

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings
                View Post

You noob's must try and remember that this thread is for great deals

The headstock is correct....I had a 1978 Z Standard which I have been trying to track down for years
                Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
                1st generation Irish

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by cbh5150
                  View Post

Sam Ash has just added the Gibson Melody Maker Special (w/2 P90s) to their Gibson closeout sale. Was $699; now $429.

All colors available.

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Melod...Guitar_1759059

Thanks for the heads up.
                  Good transactions with pedalboard, TheSkyIsCrying!, LionHeaRT07, hottub, jackpotjewell, GibsonVMan, J Kylez, sublimeride, sxyryan, RoadRanger, joelbah, flummox, metal0822, old_metal_head, ko stradivarius, lovellintn, Geeter

11 Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus
                  80 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Wine Red/ nickel)
                  12 Takamine EF341SC

Comment

FYI zzounds.com is down right now and they say if you enter your email they'll send a discount code for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MarkF786
                      View Post

I tried to get Music123 to do their 123% price match, but they only came down to $402.00 instead of $367. They also added a platinum coverage plan: why do they always add stuff to the quote you didn't ask for?!?!

I don't feel like playing their games so I'll pass. If they honestly did the 123% price match, I would have pulled the trigger.

One PM request got it down to $402 and one more email reminding him of the latest 123% guarantee and they quickly came back with $367.00 until Sam Ash ran out of stock. Relatively painless and all of three minutes of my time!

Yellow MMS on the way to Bama!
                      Good transactions with pedalboard, TheSkyIsCrying!, LionHeaRT07, hottub, jackpotjewell, GibsonVMan, J Kylez, sublimeride, sxyryan, RoadRanger, joelbah, flummox, metal0822, old_metal_head, ko stradivarius, lovellintn, Geeter

11 Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Plus
                      80 Gibson Les Paul Standard (Wine Red/ nickel)
                      12 Takamine EF341SC

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
                        View Post

Marshall MA50H 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Black $399.99 ($950 list)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...uitar-amp-head

FYI, Item is a refurb, not new.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by George Jetson
                          View Post

FYI, Item is a refurb, not new.

You mean "restock"? Not the same as refurb. Regardless, GearNutz also has them (new) for $399: http://www.gearnuts.com/store/detail/MA50H
                          Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus
                            View Post

You mean "restock"? Not the same as refurb. Regardless, GearNutz also has them (new) for $399: http://www.gearnuts.com/store/detail/MA50H

Restock products may have scratches, dents, signs of use, or other forms of cosmetic damage that do not affect playability or performance. They may also have worn or non-original packaging.

Restocks may have been returned to the factory by customers or retailers, or they may have failed to pass quality standards during the manufacturing process. In either case, they are repaired and packaged at the factory for resale at a reduced price. Standards of quality vary from one manufacturer to the next.

In most cases, Restocks are guaranteed by the manufacturer to function or play perfectly and are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Some manufacturers choose not to offer their warranty on Restocks however, or offer a warranty with a shorter duration than new products. Restocks are eligible for extended warranty Gold Coverage and are also covered by our Musician's Friend 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Order risk-free and take up to*30 days to check out the gear before deciding to keep it.

Yeah, that's a lot different than a refurb, I stand corrected.

Sweetwater also has a demo for $359.99

Condition: This item was thoroughly inspected by our factory-authorized service team. It is certified to be in perfect working order. While the packaging may be rough, the product inside is in great shape and contains the full manufacturer's warranty. What does Demo mean? The image(s) shown do not necessarily represent the condition of this particular item.

What Makes a Product a "Demo"?

At Sweetwater, "Demo" usually means one of the following:

It might have spent a little time in our display room.

A Sales Engineer may have put it through its paces to explain it to customers.

It could have been tried out for a few days.

We treat demo models exactly as we treat new gear. You get a full manufacturer's warranty, as well as Sweetwater's commitment to customer satisfaction. Other than it having been in someone's hands or hanging on a rack for a brief period of time, it's as good as new - at a great bargain!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Wayne2
                              View Post

Zoom G2 multieffects pedal $69 at Amazon

Looks like these are being discontinued.

Does anyone have one? Would appreciate your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X