Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

DEC 2012 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    PSA: The Gibson Firebird Studio Reverse '70s blah blah blah is still available at Sam Ash for $599, with all colors still available. I wonder if they will lower the price further?



    http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Fireb...%20Bag_1952736





    This used to be a great place. Thanks, GCI, for killing it.<br><br>See y'all at Wein's.

    Comment


    • #62
      MF has a bunch of Schecter guitars and basses at 20% off when you add them to your cart. Various models. You'll have to look through them yourself to see which models apply.



      Some samples



      SGR C-4 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss White - $127.36

      SGR C-4 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Black - $159.20








      SGR Solo-6 Electric Guitar Gloss White - $114.56

      SGR Solo-6 Electric Guitar Gloss Black or Metallic Red - $143.20








      Here's the link: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/elect...uitar-research

      Comment


      • #63





        Sam Ash has just added the Gibson Melody Maker Special (w/2 P90s) to their Gibson closeout sale. Was $699; now $429.



        All colors available.



        http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_Melod...Guitar_1759059







        $699 at MF. Just called MF and got the price match and gift card. I hate you guys. FYI, calling is faster than waiting for the email match.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>Amps:</b> Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606<br />
        <br />
        <b>Guitars:</b> 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on<br />
        <br />
        <b>Effects:</b> Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1</font></div>

        Comment


        • #64






          Quote Originally Posted by drivelikejoewho
          View Post

          Awesome, I've been wanting to learn how to play the snowblower.




          Damn. I've been "woodshedding", trying to learn to play the chainsaw, now I gotta learn to play the goddam snowblower?

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=A52p9jc-gOo

          Comment


          • #65
            OK so did anyone get a real confirmation on how this 150% guarantee works with the cash back/Store credit?

            Yesterday i was told that it would be a VISA gift card that could be used for anything.

            I was told Twice by MF and M123.

            So anyone? Sent a email to CS but no response yet.



            lots of great deals though guys thanks for sending me into debt..

            Comment


            • #66






              Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99
              View Post

              OK so did anyone get a real confirmation on how this 150% guarantee works with the cash back/Store credit?

              Yesterday i was told that it would be a VISA gift card that could be used for anything.

              I was told Twice by MF and M123.

              So anyone? Sent a email to CS but no response yet.



              lots of great deals though guys thanks for sending me into debt..




              My CSR said "almost" anything. We shall see.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>Amps:</b> Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606<br />
              <br />
              <b>Guitars:</b> 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on<br />
              <br />
              <b>Effects:</b> Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1</font></div>

              Comment


              • #67
                $429 seems like a great deal on the Melody Maker(free shipping and No tax}...........JT
                <div class="signaturecontainer">1957 Gibson Les Paul Jr TV,1958 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv,1960 Gibson Les Paul Jr Tv<br>1972 Gibson SG200,1989 Fender American Strat Yellow,1990 Gibson Les Paul SpecialTv<br>2011 Gibson Flying V Heritage Cherry,2011 Fender American Standard Tele Blond<br>2012 Fender American Standard Tele Natural,2012 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top<br>2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Charcoal,2012 Gibson SG '61 Reissue,2012 Gibson Government Explorer Limited,2012 Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr Tv,2012 Gibson Les Paul DC Ebony Double cutaway2013 Fender Telecaster AV72 ThinLine<br>2 Fender Twin Reverbs,1 Marshall JCM2000DSL 100 watt,Peavey 412 6505 Cabinet,Orange PPC412 HP<br><br></div>

                Comment


                • #68






                  Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99
                  View Post

                  OK so did anyone get a real confirmation on how this 150% guarantee works with the cash back/Store credit?

                  Yesterday i was told that it would be a VISA gift card that could be used for anything.

                  I was told Twice by MF and M123.

                  So anyone? Sent a email to CS but no response yet.



                  lots of great deals though guys thanks for sending me into debt..




                  See this thread: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...november+deals



                  Start at the end and go backwards. There is a ton of information in it from MF customer service's night manager.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    AMS 2fer Tuesday: 2 Boss FBM1 '59 Bassman pedals for the price of one.



                    http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BOS-FBM1-LIST
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">NEWB since '09.</div>

                    Comment


                    • #70






                      Quote Originally Posted by joemonkey
                      View Post

                      AMS 2fer Tuesday: 2 Boss FBM1 '59 Bassman pedals for the price of one.



                      http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BOS-FBM1-LIST






                      Why would someone need two of the same pedal. I suppose you could flip one, but it seems like a hassle. Clever way to move excess inventory a little faster i suppose
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>Amps:</b> Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606<br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Guitars:</b> 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on<br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Effects:</b> Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1</font></div>

                      Comment


                      • #71






                        Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
                        View Post

                        Why would someone need two of the same pedal. I suppose you could flip one, but it seems like a hassle. Clever way to move excess inventory a little faster i suppose




                        That is a suckfest of a deal.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        Originally Posted by <b>chainsaw fats</b> <br />
                        Can I drink your piss?

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> <br />
                        Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                        Comment


                        • #72






                          Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
                          View Post

                          Why would someone need two of the same pedal. I suppose you could flip one, but it seems like a hassle. Clever way to move excess inventory a little faster i suppose




                          Buy one, use the other as a gift, trade it for something, etc. It

                          Comment


                          • #73






                            Quote Originally Posted by 67mike
                            View Post

                            That is a suckfest of a deal.




                            My profuse apologies. I knew it wouldn't compare to your deal of the century. I'll back out of this thread now with my head hung in shame.
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">NEWB since '09.</div>

                            Comment


                            • #74






                              Quote Originally Posted by joemonkey
                              View Post

                              My profuse apologies. I knew it wouldn't compare to your deal of the century. I'll back out of this thread now with my head hung in shame.




                              Yes, do the world a favor ****************************.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              Originally Posted by <b>chainsaw fats</b> <br />
                              Can I drink your piss?

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <br />
                              Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                              Comment


                              • #75






                                Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc
                                View Post

                                Buy one, use the other as a gift, trade it for something, etc. It
                                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>Amps:</b> Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606<br />
                                <br />
                                <b>Guitars:</b> 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on<br />
                                <br />
                                <b>Effects:</b> Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1</font></div>

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X