Talk me out of this

LOLRECONLOL

• Members

This has been discussed in other forums....hey for 99 bucks you cant go wrong if your curious about a fretless. The Haden line is new but is more along the Douglas/SX stuff. Im a huge fan of Rondos higher end MIK(Agile) stuff....they have a LP style Agile AL fretless for like $350...

• Members

This has been discussed in other forums....hey for 99 bucks you cant go wrong if your curious about a fretless. The Haden line is new but is more along the Douglas/SX stuff. Im a huge fan of Rondos higher end MIK(Agile) stuff....they have a LP style Agile AL fretless for like $350...

• Members

Don't need to, they are out of stock.

I posted a similar thread about that same guitar a month or so ago. It looks really cool, I was definitely considering buying one. Green is my favorite color.

The only "issue" is that the fret markers are where they normally are on a fretted guitar - they should be located where the frets would be (if it had them).

I also wish it wasn't floyd'ed.

• Members

I posted a similar thread about that same guitar a month or so ago. It looks really cool, I was definitely considering buying one. Green is my favorite color.

The only "issue" is that the fret markers are where they normally are on a fretted guitar - they should be located where the frets would be (if it had them).

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by wagdog View Post

I could see an issue with a Floyd on a >100 dollar guitar. If it didn't have the stripe down the neck and the trem I'd be interested for sure.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by wagdog View Post

I could see an issue with a Floyd on a >100 dollar guitar. If it didn't have the stripe down the neck and the trem I'd be interested for sure.

Archived