Collapse
No announcement yet.

D'addario Player's Points Is Back

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the same crap they left off with.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

looks like the same crap they left off with.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Good thing I didn't throw away my packages, then.

I don't have that many. Maybe I'm not restringing often enough?
        I'm the vaccine for the Access Virus.

Comment

Good thing I didn't throw away my packages, then.

I don't have that many. Maybe I'm not restringing often enough?
          I'm the vaccine for the Access Virus.

Comment

Didn't know this program ever existed. Oh well, probably easier to just buy T-shirts and straps anyway!
            >>>Click here for my list of smooooov deals!

Comment

Didn't know this program ever existed. Oh well, probably easier to just buy T-shirts and straps anyway!
              >>>Click here for my list of smooooov deals!

Comment

Didn't they stop putting points on their products? The ten-pack I just got has none on the box where older boxes had them.

Comment

Didn't they stop putting points on their products? The ten-pack I just got has none on the box where older boxes had them.

Comment

U

Quote Originally Posted by Fission Hole
                    View Post

That's what i was thinking. Are they going to honor the old ones?
                    My RigMy avatar-

Comment

U

Quote Originally Posted by Fission Hole
                      View Post

That's what i was thinking. Are they going to honor the old ones?
                      My RigMy avatar-

Comment

There's Tee shirt/strap/picks combinations and D'Addario stools.
                        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

There's Tee shirt/strap/picks combinations and D'Addario stools.
                          i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

I have to check, but did the 50 or 75 pack have points on them? I ordered several of them along with the tons of 10 pack specials over the years. Time to redeem for some bar stools and t-shirts.

Comment

I have to check, but did the 50 or 75 pack have points on them? I ordered several of them along with the tons of 10 pack specials over the years. Time to redeem for some bar stools and t-shirts.

Comment

I've never sent in for redeeming points before, but reading the PDF form, you still need to pay freight. The least it will cost someone even for getting only 1 item will be $12 out of your pocket, even if it is just 1 t-shirt. If you order a barstool it is $15 automatically, and if you order 2 of them it will be $19. Just a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X