With all the pick threads lately...

Meowy

• Members

I wanted to share a pick that I just discovered and really like: Dunlop Herco Gold Flex 50s.

I had mainly been using Tortex 50s (red) or grey Dunlop nylon 60s for acoustic and Tortex 60s (orange) for electric, but these may be my new go-to for both.

The sound virtually identical to the red Tortex but I feel less string resistance on the edge and the grip / tactile feel is definitely much better.

I found these among items under the Herco name while shopping for a case humidifier. From what I can tell these are an old brand that Dunlop added as a sub-line. They also make a .75mm if you prefer a little thicker

PICHCFLX50.jpg

• Members

That's the pick I've been using for 20 years (although I've moved more towards the silver Flex 75s the past several years.)

I still use various other picks, and change up now and then, but these are my mainstays.

They never break or split, at least none of mine ever has.

• Members

That's the pick I've been using for 20 years (although I've moved more towards the silver Flex 75s the past several years.)

I still use various other picks, and change up now and then, but these are my mainstays.

They never break or split, at least none of mine ever has.

Archived