Fender American Special Strat

Bad Robot

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog

View Post

They are nice strats. I love the 70's headstock.

Fwiw, in that price ballpark you will find the mim classic player series, which are also very nice guitars.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I want that extra fret! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cbh5150

View Post

American Specials are awesome, but if you have a Sam Ash store anywhere close to you, you can get select American Standards for $799, including the HSC. They are also selling Road Worn Strats for $599 including HSC.

Thanks, but I'm in Europe. I already have a decent MiM model with Texas Specials in it, and it is quite ok, but I want either the Honey Burst, or the Natural Ash model. And the 22nd fret. Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog

View Post

They are nice strats. I love the 70's headstock.

Fwiw, in that price ballpark you will find the mim classic player series, which are also very nice guitars.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I want that extra fret! lol.

View Post

American Specials are awesome, but if you have a Sam Ash store anywhere close to you, you can get select American Standards for $799, including the HSC. They are also selling Road Worn Strats for $599 including HSC.

Thanks, but I'm in Europe. I already have a decent MiM model with Texas Specials in it, and it is quite ok, but I want either the Honey Burst, or the Natural Ash model. And the 22nd fret. Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

View Post

Nice wankery, there, coop! poke.gifwink.gif - what are you playing through?

Thanks smile.gif

Playing through the clean channel of my Marshall MG100HDFX > 1960AV 4x12 cabinet...

For overdrive I'm using my Ibanez TS-7 and delay (too much I know lol) is from my Lexicon MPX-550.

• Members

View Post

Nice wankery, there, coop! poke.gifwink.gif - what are you playing through?

Thanks smile.gif

Playing through the clean channel of my Marshall MG100HDFX > 1960AV 4x12 cabinet...

For overdrive I'm using my Ibanez TS-7 and delay (too much I know lol) is from my Lexicon MPX-550.

Archived