I HAVE THE SLASH TONE, SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR?

Scott Abene

• Members

After all the years of grinding it out, taking lessons, gigging, doing sessions, taking directions from someone with a sheepskin, why would I want someone else's signature?
.......................cause the world is full of vapid clones who want tools to keep the gravy train going.facepalm.gif

Christ, I'm a cynical bastard.wave.gif
Wanna see some of my guitars?boring.gif

• Members

After all the years of grinding it out, taking lessons, gigging, doing sessions, taking directions from someone with a sheepskin, why would I want someone else's signature?
.......................cause the world is full of vapid clones who want tools to keep the gravy train going.facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker View Post

Pssssst... Hey buddy... The original post was a joke... Don't tell

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bbreaker View Post

Pssssst... Hey buddy... The original post was a joke... Don't tell

Archived