Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender offset special: are the pickups standard jazzmaster sized?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender offset special: are the pickups standard jazzmaster sized?

So I still have this set of rose jazzmaster pickups that need a home and its looking doubtful I will be able to do a proper JM build any time soon. I can score a an offset special for under 600 but I'm. Or are if the odd humbucking JM pickups that come stock are standard JM size or not.

Can anyone verify that a set of JM pickups would work in the offset special?

Just get a Squier VM Jazzmaster (the one with the vibrato, not the idiotic one without). Profit.

As the former owner of AVRI and CIJ Jazzmasters, I can say with 100% certainty that these are legit. Got mine two weeks ago and can't put it down. It's a better guitar than my CIJ ever dreamed of being.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Beyer160
      View Post

Just get a Squier VM Jazzmaster (the one with the vibrato, not the idiotic one without). Profit.

As the former owner of AVRI and CIJ Jazzmasters, I can say with 100% certainty that these are legit. Got mine two weeks ago and can't put it down. It's a better guitar than my CIJ ever dreamed of being.

Completely agree, a steal for the $$.

Comment

Working...
      X