GPOTD 1.2.13

Mark Wein

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=- View Post
you don't see a MOP fretboard every day, I think I want to like it, but not sure if I should....
+1...it's kinda classy and kinda blue collar at the same time. I definitely dig the Charlie Christian p'up...I don't know too many people who'd drop that kind of cash on something like that, though.

In any case-well done, Mark...the pic of the day should be something unconventional like this thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=- View Post
you don't see a MOP fretboard every day, I think I want to like it, but not sure if I should....
+1...it's kinda classy and kinda blue collar at the same time. I definitely dig the Charlie Christian p'up...I don't know too many people who'd drop that kind of cash on something like that, though.

In any case-well done, Mark...the pic of the day should be something unconventional like this thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl View Post
Thanks! I'm trying to do some different (and possibly revolting) stuff. tongue.gif

The guys on my forum accused me of wanting to just post Suhrs all week so no Suhrs.

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl View Post
Thanks! I'm trying to do some different (and possibly revolting) stuff. tongue.gif

The guys on my forum accused me of wanting to just post Suhrs all week so no Suhrs.

Archived