Tom Anderson vs. Suhr: Let's start the year with a debate!

elsupermanny14

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by elsupermanny14

View Post

How's that? I knew about Tom Anderson years before I found out Suhr guitars existed. I originally I thought Suhr was a division or Shur mics haha.

I feel like Suhr is a tad more well known for some reason, I could be completely wrong, I knew about Suhr first so that might be why biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by elsupermanny14

View Post

How's that? I knew about Tom Anderson years before I found out Suhr guitars existed. I originally I thought Suhr was a division or Shur mics haha.

I feel like Suhr is a tad more well known for some reason, I could be completely wrong, I knew about Suhr first so that might be why biggrin.gif

• Members

Don't you know this is HCEG? The title should read Tom Anderson vs. Suhr vs. Squier: Let's start the year with a debate!

Seriously though, I've only played 1 used Anderson ever. None of the shops I've been to around here carry that kind of gear. I'd probably have to drive up to Chicago.

• Members

Don't you know this is HCEG? The title should read Tom Anderson vs. Suhr vs. Squier: Let's start the year with a debate!

Seriously though, I've only played 1 used Anderson ever. None of the shops I've been to around here carry that kind of gear. I'd probably have to drive up to Chicago.

Archived