I'm On Billy Joe's Side. How About You?

Cobalt Blue

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems like a diva outburst to me. He could have just made a snide comment about being out of time, but he blew up for no reason. I mean, I get being upset about being cut off, but reacting like that isn't professional at all; screaming like a baby, breaking something, and talking about how important you are (ie, throwing a temper tantrum) isn't something a mature grown up should do.

• Members

Seems like a diva outburst to me. He could have just made a snide comment about being out of time, but he blew up for no reason. I mean, I get being upset about being cut off, but reacting like that isn't professional at all; screaming like a baby, breaking something, and talking about how important you are (ie, throwing a temper tantrum) isn't something a mature grown up should do.

• Members

He must have confused music for an art form instead of an industry.

I mean, didn't Bierber's Christmas album top the sales charts? It's all about the numbers bubala wink.gif

Knowing that he knows that, I'd say he was acting like a Diva. At least the show was working to keep him relevant.

But artistically, I agree with him being pissed.

Pop music has been going down the shitter and GD has been one of the latter day bands that have earned some staying power. thumb.gif

Good testimony however to the durability of a Gibson DC LP Special thumb.gif

But the guitar did nothing to deserve that cry.gif

• Members

He must have confused music for an art form instead of an industry.

I mean, didn't Bierber's Christmas album top the sales charts? It's all about the numbers bubala wink.gif

Knowing that he knows that, I'd say he was acting like a Diva. At least the show was working to keep him relevant.

But artistically, I agree with him being pissed.

Pop music has been going down the shitter and GD has been one of the latter day bands that have earned some staying power. thumb.gif

Good testimony however to the durability of a Gibson DC LP Special thumb.gif

But the guitar did nothing to deserve that cry.gif

• Members

I would expect a pro with his level of experience would just suck it up and get on with the show. Kind of a diva move to rant into a live microphone to the crowd about it. Riots that have resulted in fan injuries have started from this kind of crap at concerts. Take it up with the booking agent/promoter, not the fans.

• Members

I would expect a pro with his level of experience would just suck it up and get on with the show. Kind of a diva move to rant into a live microphone to the crowd about it. Riots that have resulted in fan injuries have started from this kind of crap at concerts. Take it up with the booking agent/promoter, not the fans.

Archived