Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm On Billy Joe's Side. How About You?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might be as punk as ****************, but they still earned all their millions from prom hits like When September Ends and Time of Your Life.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Bucksstudent
      View Post

I had less respect for Green Day when they were relevant than I do for Justin Beiber. Beiber isn't trying to be something that he's not, at least. We know that he's a pop star, and he knows that as well.

Beiber isn't trying to be something that he's not?

Yo, I hear ya, Word, my peeps.

Comment

• He should be more understanding. Rhianna needs extra time because she sings every word in her lyrics 4-6 times.
        Amps: Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack, Crate Palomino V16, Silverface Vibro Champ, Silverface PR, Univox U45-B, Supro 6606

Guitars: 1970 Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top, 1998 Ace Frehley Les Paul, Gibson Q300,MIM Stratocaster, '99 PRS McCarty w/ Trem, Ibanez Roadstar II, Fernandes 7 string Sustainer, Fender Stratocaster with EMG Gilmours, and the list goes on

Effects: Digitech 11 Rack, Line 6 M13, HD500, Radial Tone Bone Plexitube, Boss Dimension C, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Danelectro CTO-1

Comment

• Right or wrong, his reaction was wrong. I like Green Day, but that tantrum was beyond ****************in stupid.
          Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
          1st generation Irish

Comment

• Armstrong's just a dick

Comment

• Justin has more Street Cred and class.

Comment

Working...
              X