Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm On Billy Joe's Side. How About You?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only Punk rock bands I ever liked were The Ramones and Green Day so good for him! I am sure the fans that were there to see them were not too thrilled that their set was cut short. I also doubt that if it was Justin Beiber or Kanya West up there (or however you spell their ****************ing names) the plug would of been pulled.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by HairwayToSteven
      View Post

I just hope he smashed one of his overpriced Gibson sig models and not a vintage one. If Billie Boy is trying to get his punk cred back, he's about 12 years too late.

I agree 100 percent with this.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by deanmass
        View Post

I would really love to see the mayhem smackdown that would occur to/by people if they spoke to people in person as they do online.

He is acting like a idiot. You think I would have a problem telling the brat to pull up his pampers and get over him self?
        Theres only two kinds of music HEAVY and METAL!!!!!

Comment

• He wears makeup now and is a rich prick. **************** him.

Comment

• WOW, can he try just a little harder to act "punk"...I mean after all...he fronts one of the best POP bands of all time. And I like Green Day, I just understand that they are not punk at all.
            ***Please check out some of my songs. Thanks!***
            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=789610

Comment

• WOW, can he try just a little harder to act "punk"...I mean after all...he fronts one of the best POP bands of all time. And I like Green Day, I just understand that they are not punk at all.
              ***Please check out some of my songs. Thanks!***
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=789610

Comment

• lol @ Green Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsbvo5GVK10
                Guitars = Chick Magnet
                Guitar Hero = Guy Magnet
                You do the math.

HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #002.
                Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music. - Albert Collins

Comment

• lol @ Green Day

Guitars = Chick Magnet
                  Guitar Hero = Guy Magnet
                  You do the math.

HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #002.
                  Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music. - Albert Collins

Comment

• Wasn't he talking in a fake ****************in english accent ? LOLLLL....He's a tool playing a ****************ty POP fest. What did he expect ??
                    MATAMP/SUNN/ORANGE/GIBSON/MARSHALL/BlackArtsToneworks
                    http://www.orthodoxfuzz.com

Comment

• Wasn't he talking in a fake ****************in english accent ? LOLLLL....He's a tool playing a ****************ty POP fest. What did he expect ??

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68
                        View Post

He's a tool playing a ****************ty POP fest. What did he expect ??

I'm sure 99% of us would jump at the chance to play a "****************ty POP fest", myself included.
                        Listen...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by JoJo68
                          View Post

He's a tool playing a ****************ty POP fest. What did he expect ??

I'm sure 99% of us would jump at the chance to play a "****************ty POP fest", myself included.
                          Listen...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown49
                            View Post

Certainly. I never understood the hate for punk bands once they become successful. It's as if they make more money than the average street-sign-holder, they get called posers, but if someone from a different genre does well, everyone's cool with it.
                            Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

View Post

Certainly. I never understood the hate for punk bands once they become successful. It's as if they make more money than the average street-sign-holder, they get called posers, but if someone from a different genre does well, everyone's cool with it.
                              Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

View Post

I didn't say anything to the contrary. I'd play it too if given the chance. I'd also realize that I'm playing some corporate ****************fest where most of the performers are more interested in dancing and lip synching .

Quote Originally Posted by kayd_mon
                                View Post

Green Day isn't a punk band.

Comment

Working...
                                X