Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received their MF 150% gift certificates yet? Any problems using them?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone received their MF 150% gift certificates yet? Any problems using them?

IF you have received your MF 150% gift certificate(s) and have already used it/them, what did you buy?

Did you have any usage problems?

Were you able to stack more than one on the same order?

/discuss

• avenued
    replied
    No ****************..What do they do,pay you half price.

Leave a comment:

• chbaker
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
    View Post

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again

If you email me with your order details, I should be able to make it available today.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

Leave a comment:

• chrisjnyc
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
    View Post

I used mine without a hitch last weekend

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again

Leave a comment:

• fhh
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• chbaker
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by fhh
    View Post

Is there a way to ship a single order to 2 addresses?

Yes, although the order will have to be set up by phone.

Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
    View Post

so what if you get the item you receive and want to send it back? Do they give you the balance back, or are you pretty much stuck with what you order on these gcs?

Nothing wrong with the item, I just don't dig it. I should have ordered something else.

Although you would not get the funds back, we'll get you taken care of if you decide to return it. Just email forums@musiciansfriend.com and we can work something out for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor

Leave a comment:

• MorganB
    replied
    Got it used it , smooth as silk.

Leave a comment:

• MorganB
    replied
    Got it used it , smooth as silk.

Leave a comment:

• eeddings
    replied

View Post

so what if you get the item you receive and want to send it back? Do they give you the balance back, or are you pretty much stuck with what you order on these gcs?

Nothing wrong with the item, I just don't dig it. I should have ordered something else.

Sounds like a question for Musician's Friend Customer Service.

Leave a comment:

• eeddings
    replied

View Post

Sounds like a question for Musician's Friend Customer Service.

Leave a comment:

• chrisjnyc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chrisjnyc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• illinismitty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• illinismitty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aporcelainsky
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by fhh
    View Post

Is there a way to ship a single order to 2 addresses?

possibly. I know when I placed one of my recent orders and wanted to change where it was going last minute the CSR said he had to go in and put in the new address individually for each item in my order.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X