Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received their MF 150% gift certificates yet? Any problems using them?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by esphil
    View Post

Any idea if I can pricematch a guitar at MF and then use my gift card? It says can't be combined with other deals so I'm thinking it may not qualify?

A gift card that's same as cash means you can use it in conjunction with a price match or any other deal...so absolutely.

Comment

• Scored a Schecter Damien Elite 8 for $379 price matched from Amazon. Was able to use my 2 GCs of $250 and $15. Not too bad at ONLY 16 minutes to complete the deal. Will qualify for a $100 gc. This was much easier than other times. Still could do without the chit chat about what bands I am in and what I am using the guitar for or who it is for, and then the hard sell for the gold coverage and then the accessories, but I guess that's the BS necessary to get the deals by calling it in.

Comment

• How long did it actually take for your various certificates to arrive?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by fhh
          View Post

How long did it actually take for your various certificates to arrive?

I ordered on the 24th and still haven't gotten mine.. so.. YMMV. I put in an email to chris but haven't heard back yet. not sure if he's off tonight or what.
          Good deals: 300+ between HC/TGP... honestly, if you're reading this, I've probably traded with you at one point or another

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1
            View Post

Scored a Schecter Damien Elite 8 for $379 price matched from Amazon. Was able to use my 2 GCs of $250 and $15. Not too bad at ONLY 16 minutes to complete the deal. Will qualify for a $100 gc. This was much easier than other times. Still could do without the chit chat about what bands I am in and what I am using the guitar for or who it is for, and then the hard sell for the gold coverage and then the accessories, but I guess that's the BS necessary to get the deals by calling it in.

All is well that ends well. That's great news on the pricematch and the Gift Cert on the back end. Congrats on the new free Schecter!

Comment

View Post

Scored a Schecter Damien Elite 8 for $379 price matched from Amazon. Was able to use my 2 GCs of $250 and $15. Not too bad at ONLY 16 minutes to complete the deal. Will qualify for a $100 gc. This was much easier than other times. Still could do without the chit chat about what bands I am in and what I am using the guitar for or who it is for, and then the hard sell for the gold coverage and then the accessories, but I guess that's the BS necessary to get the deals by calling it in.

You have the choice of shopping somewhere else. They never promised you the ability to use the codes online and you don't have to spend 30 minutes on the phone if you don't want to. Most people that don't have 30 minutes to waste on the phone don't even call. I'm just sayin'. It seems like it is working out just fine for you but you are still complaining for some reason. Cheer up dude!
              Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by drivelikejoewho
                View Post

You have the choice of shopping somewhere else. They never promised you the ability to use the codes online and you don't have to spend 30 minutes on the phone if you don't want to. Most people that don't have 30 minutes to waste on the phone don't even call. I'm just sayin'. It seems like it is working out just fine for you but you are still complaining for some reason. Cheer up dude!

Watch your tone, my man. This is a Hall of Fame Member you're talking to afterall.
                NEWB since '09.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by joemonkey
                  View Post

Watch your tone, my man. This is a Hall of Fame Member you're talking to afterall.

STFU NEWB

Oh, and I must say I have been Very happy with the MF GCs.....no issues stacking or claiming.
                  Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
                  Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by 67mike
                    View Post

STFU NEWB

Everyone's Paulie Walnuts on the internets. You gonna make me, Hall of Fame Member?

NEWB? What the hell is up with this notion that you have to be grandfathered in before you can express any sort of opinion that tickles the panties of the old timers?
                    NEWB since '09.

Comment

• First agent(woman) was rude about not taking the certificates. Second agent(man) took certificates no problem without any complaint. I'm sure he was looking at his screen going holy crap! Really glad musicians friend honored the policy on these certificates. Amazing how polite musicians friend is compared to the other affiliate companies.

Comment

• Do you guys know if MF sells ipad minis? I see they sell ipads but I was wondering about the minis.
                        Guitars:
                        Too many to list, many Carvin's and friends.

Comment

• Good to see MF coming through for the most part,Still some confusion though when I ordered some gear today..The rep said What E-Certs?

Oh well enjoy guys.

Comment

• Electronic certs for your breath! What chew think they are? All kidding aside if you don't get what you want with the first rep call again and again and again. Persistence is the key to happiness!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by aporcelainsky
                              View Post

I ordered on the 24th and still haven't gotten mine.. so.. YMMV.

At this rate certs for recent orders might not have much time before expiry.

Comment

View Post

God damn, c'mon. You basically got a free guitar and you're crying about having to spend 15 minutes on the phone with someone who actually seems to show appreciation and be interested in the customers? They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Some people are never pleased.
                                Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

Working...
                                X