Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received their MF 150% gift certificates yet? Any problems using them?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by fhh
    View Post

Is there a way to ship a single order to 2 addresses?

Yes, although the order will have to be set up by phone.

Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty
    View Post

so what if you get the item you receive and want to send it back? Do they give you the balance back, or are you pretty much stuck with what you order on these gcs?

Nothing wrong with the item, I just don't dig it. I should have ordered something else.

Although you would not get the funds back, we'll get you taken care of if you decide to return it. Just email forums@musiciansfriend.com and we can work something out for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor
    Sincerely,Chris BakerNight Supervisor

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
        View Post

I used mine without a hitch last weekend

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again
        ******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
          View Post

Correction... hit a problem when I cancelled the pedal I ordered last night (the CSR told me it was in stock, but was back ordered till Jan 23rd) Now I have to wait a few days for the e-cash to become available again

If you email me with your order details, I should be able to make it available today.

Sincerely,

Chris Baker

Night Supervisor
          Sincerely,Chris BakerNight Supervisor

Comment

• No ****************..What do they do,pay you half price.

Comment

Working...
            X