Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS is my favorite Gibson ever

Quote Originally Posted by Strung_Out
    View Post

The clear solution for you is an R4.

But since it's out of my price range atm, I'm currently only GASing for this:

or this:

I can't decide which

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
      View Post

or this:

I can't decide which

Either way, I don't see how you could go wrong. Those're suh-weet!
      Visit Crash Pad at:
      http://CrashPadBand.com
      CONSUME!:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
      Gear List/Pics:
      https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
        View Post

or this:

I can't decide which

Visit Crash Pad at:
        http://CrashPadBand.com
        CONSUME!:
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
        Gear List/Pics:
        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
          View Post

No doubt...I've never owned a G&L and it may be in the lead, but I'd love to get the Fender and stick some TV Jones in it. The deciding factor may end up being the price...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
            View Post

No doubt...I've never owned a G&L and it may be in the lead, but I'd love to get the Fender and stick some TV Jones in it. The deciding factor may end up being the price...

Comment

- I'm lusting for a Teye LaPirata as well, but I think it will have to wait. My goal for this year is to at least play one to prove to myself that I have to have it.

- Fender offsets - just feeling things out. If the right deal comes along...

- I have a Smitty Compadre Fuzz on order which hopefully will quench my fuzz for a while.

- I'm probably going to pick up a Black Lion Auteur mic pre. I've been needing a good, clean, no frills stereo pre, and you can't beat the price on these.

- A vintage drum kit. Either Ludwig or Slingerland. I have a line on the Ludwig Vistalite kit that I learned on in high school. If I can get it for the right price, that would be pretty cool.

Comment

- I'm lusting for a Teye LaPirata as well, but I think it will have to wait. My goal for this year is to at least play one to prove to myself that I have to have it.

- Fender offsets - just feeling things out. If the right deal comes along...

- I have a Smitty Compadre Fuzz on order which hopefully will quench my fuzz for a while.

- I'm probably going to pick up a Black Lion Auteur mic pre. I've been needing a good, clean, no frills stereo pre, and you can't beat the price on these.

- A vintage drum kit. Either Ludwig or Slingerland. I have a line on the Ludwig Vistalite kit that I learned on in high school. If I can get it for the right price, that would be pretty cool.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Any solidbody Guild
                      The Mojo that can be explained is not the real Mojo

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by realtree71
                        View Post

let me know what your thining...... I could provide that golden Vee a good home

My list...

R9 or R0

Build a Hot Cat Amp

new powered Mixer

New PA

maybe a VOX Green 15

That korina V is part of the Viking funeral......the boat might sink from the weight before the flaming arrows come.

Lee, you're welcome to come by when you're at the Jersey shore and noddle with the toys.

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

Looking to sell some stuff rather than acquire much more, but I'd like to find a decent (cheap) compressor and try some more of those tiny Mooer pedals.

And maybe try a Yamaha THR10.

OK, I have moderate GAS.
                          http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

Other than the new American Vintage series, I have no guitar GAS. I also have no current amp GAS, but a Texotica Reverb Unit would be nice.

http://texotica.net/?product=texotica-reverb

♪ Cats 'n' Strats, 'cause that's how I roll

I Surf therefore I am.
                            Strat Blender Pot Modification HERE

Originally Posted by Mike Eldred, Fender Custom Shop

The discussion about nitro (and many things on forums like these) is largely based on folklore, innuendo, and assumption that it "sounds better". Poppycock.

Comment

Gibson SG (though I might do a new parts telecaster instead).
                              Pickups and Parts For Sale...

WTB BG Pups
                              Good deals with Guitarzan1143, diceman1000, narwhal, playdabluze, GibsonVman, TFM53

Comment

After staying away from purchases for almost 2 years (well, apart from a THR10) I'm getting GAS again. I have a fair amount coming from my grandmother (RIP beloved granny ) and would really like a LP of some sort, probably a custom. I'll name it after her, seems fitting.

Also, a p90 SG would be sweet. Really would like to get a 7-string as well, maybe a RAN custom? Then I need a new Wah pedal, maybe a nice acoustic. Another V would work as they're really cheap now. Oh, and a proper Strat!

Comment

Working...
                                X