Pulled this off Craigslist for $100. with molded case. The background story, this guy inherited property from a uncle who passed away. This was part of his possessions.
I did not take any before pix when I cleaned it up a bit. It basically looks the same as I started only I added two control knobs. It had rusted out dimarzio 500k pots and some of the leads were missing from the wiring. The pots got changed out. Cleaned all the gunk off the fretboard, used my fret-file with 800-grit sandpaper to clean the frets. The two-piece neck has a split on the end of the neck caused by the micro-tilt feature which has been completely backed off with the neck fastened flush inside the neck pocket.. Which makes everything level, but with very high action. What I did about it was install two washers below the two bottom neck bolts. Fixes the action, doesn't tweak the neck in two..
I have no idea what the pickups are, they are sealed in epoxy.. Did my best to rebuild the tuners, but there is still too much gear lash to my liking. i'll look for replacements (of the same mount pattern hopefully)
Serial dating tells me it's a 1981. It's been repainted at one point (It doesn't look like the t-15 ever came in a black finish. much of the clear coat is chipped away).. original skater stickers..