Just got my 2012 Fender American Standard Stratocastor tonight $691.00

johnnytuinals

• Members

[ATTACH=CONFIG]350969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350971[/ATTACH}

Damm I have been looking at KINDA New 2012 Starts on Ebay(too me they are used lol}for
$800 - $1100,,,I think the lower priced ones must want to get most of their money back?But if they Paid $691 like I did for a New 2012 American Standard Stratocaster,I am sure MOST would not be selling theirs?But since many over paid I cannot blame them if they need the money....
Here are my pictures and think its a pretty cool looking guitar............JT

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by johnnytuinals View Post
Thanks for the uploaded Pics,,,,just cannot find how to upload these pictures by myself lol........JT
I noticed you tried so I didn't say anything snide. wink.gif

Just click on the icon above that shows a picture of what looks like a tree in a picture frame. When the window pops up, paste your jpeg file into the field. The www. will be highlighted in blue, just blow that out and replace it with your own url file.

Give it a try through an edit. If you can get it done, I'll delete my own posts.

thumb.gif

• Members
Thanks for the uploaded Pics,,,,just cannot find how to upload these pictures by myself lol........JT
I noticed you tried so I didn't say anything snide. wink.gif

Just click on the icon above that shows a picture of what looks like a tree in a picture frame. When the window pops up, paste your jpeg file into the field. The www. will be highlighted in blue, just blow that out and replace it with your own url file.

Give it a try through an edit. If you can get it done, I'll delete my own posts.

thumb.gif

• Members
[ATTACH=CONFIG]350969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350971[/ATTACH}

Damm I have been looking at KINDA New 2012 Starts on Ebay(too me they are used lol}for
$800 - $1100,,,I think the lower priced ones must want to get most of their money back?But if they Paid $691 like I did for a New 2012 American Standard Stratocaster,I am sure MOST would not be selling theirs?But since many over paid I cannot blame them if they need the money....
The real question is......are you going to keep it?
How does it play? Construction, neck fit and paint job? Is the action sky high or medium or low?

• Members

The real question is......are you going to keep it?
How does it play? Construction, neck fit and paint job? Is the action sky high or medium or low?

Archived