Something That Would Be Downright Fugly, Except...

bjcarl

• Members

The Gretsch was a total refinish...I think he did ok.

The last one is a tribute to a movie we had here in the US, something called "Star Wars"...kind of a hard one to grasp if you've never seen or heard of it, but the body is, essentially a "space ship" that one of the main characters flies around in. A little hokey, I know...

biggrin.gif

• Members

The Gretsch was a total refinish...I think he did ok.

The last one is a tribute to a movie we had here in the US, something called "Star Wars"...kind of a hard one to grasp if you've never seen or heard of it, but the body is, essentially a "space ship" that one of the main characters flies around in. A little hokey, I know...

biggrin.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl View Post

biggrin.gif
Tell me more.

wink.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
Tell me more.

wink.gif
You'll have to look it up...but there is an Irish guy in it(an actor named Alec Guiness-probably more famous for creating a black ale you might be able to find over there) and a British robot named C3PO. The robot effects are really good but the computer doing the voice does a really horrid and completely unbelievable English accent...

Archived