Been given my first endorsement guitar!

harwood

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
But WTF w/the mounting ring?
freak.gif

Looks bad-ass other than that,tho...

Neckthru?
Yup neck through, the pick up ring is to cover a bigger hole which was routed for different pick up positions.
Its going to be getting a facelift soon so wont be like this for long wink.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Rand-O-Monium View Post
But WTF w/the mounting ring?
freak.gif

Looks bad-ass other than that,tho...

Neckthru?
Yup neck through, the pick up ring is to cover a bigger hole which was routed for different pick up positions.
Its going to be getting a facelift soon so wont be like this for long wink.gif

• Members

Minus the mounting ring, that's an awesome guit! Congrats.

Wow, that headstock is REALLY close to a Jackson pointy. Actually, seems closer to a Jackson pointy headstock than the ESP version of the 80s that created some waves and lead to them redesigning the headstock.

That task chair is a relic'd.

• Members

Minus the mounting ring, that's an awesome guit! Congrats.

Wow, that headstock is REALLY close to a Jackson pointy. Actually, seems closer to a Jackson pointy headstock than the ESP version of the 80s that created some waves and lead to them redesigning the headstock.

That task chair is a relic'd.

• Members

Thanks guys, the chair has been with me a while now. It survived college and uni, even though it did need a new set of arms.
Due to the fact the arms were formed out of mild steel its got the nickname 'scrapheap challenge' chair!

The guitar is truly awesome, but like I said, its gonna be getting a face lift over the next month so keep an eye on here ;-)

• Members

Thanks guys, the chair has been with me a while now. It survived college and uni, even though it did need a new set of arms.
Due to the fact the arms were formed out of mild steel its got the nickname 'scrapheap challenge' chair!

The guitar is truly awesome, but like I said, its gonna be getting a face lift over the next month so keep an eye on here ;-)

Archived