NGD: Tom Delonge Stratocaster

rockguitar2000

• Members

It's a cool guitar. I'd have to change the pickup for sure, but other than that, I dig it.

I came this (holds up two fingers) close to getting a Fender Delonge for $180 but when I met the guy, it had the block saddles and it made me thing it was a Squier with a Fender neck. I didn't accuse him of anything, but just politely passed. I drove away and thought 'Hell... even if it is a Squier, it's probably worth close to that much' and called him back but when he answered, it was obviously put off and didn't want to meet again.

Then I came to find out that all the Delonges have the cheap-looking saddles.

facepalm.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

It's a cool guitar. I'd have to change the pickup for sure, but other than that, I dig it.

I came this (holds up two fingers) close to getting a Fender Delonge for $180 but when I met the guy, it had the block saddles and it made me thing it was a Squier with a Fender neck. I didn't accuse him of anything, but just politely passed. I drove away and thought 'Hell... even if it is a Squier, it's probably worth close to that much' and called him back but when he answered, it was obviously put off and didn't want to meet again.

Then I came to find out that all the Delonges have the cheap-looking saddles.

facepalm.gif

icon_lol.gif

Archived