X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Tom Delonge Stratocaster

Finally found one on my local CL for a good deal, great condition. I really like this thing. I'm a big hardtail fan and this is a nice unique addition to the family!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>For Sale:</b><br />
    Traynor K4 Stereo keyboard amp $550<br />
    <br />
    <b>Gear:</b><br />
    Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop<br />
    Fender Homebuilt Shoreline Gold Stratocaster<br />
    Fender Japan '62 Reissue Telecaster<br />
    Schecter &quot;XX&quot; Custom C-1<br />
    Agile CSB 2500<br />
    1960's Guild Starfire IV<br />
    Takamine EAN40C<br />
    Line6 M13<br />
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier<br />
    Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12<br />
    Blackstar HT-5RH<br />
    Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12<br />
    Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12<br />
    Alesis Fusion 6HD<br />
    <br />
    <b>My Band:</b><br />
    Driven: [url]http://www.drivenbandct.com</div>

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness <br />
    <br />
    SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.</div>

Comment

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness <br />
      <br />
      SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.</div>

Comment

Those are awesome
        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought&quot;<br />
        Sir Thomas Beecham</div>

Comment

Those are awesome
          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought&quot;<br />
          Sir Thomas Beecham</div>

Comment

Those are really nice!
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Those are really nice!
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">ELP92SD -&gt; some pedals -&gt; MarkIV -&gt; Rectifier 2x12 cab<br />
                    <br />
                    &quot;The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.&quot; - Andrew Jackson</div>

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">ELP92SD -&gt; some pedals -&gt; MarkIV -&gt; Rectifier 2x12 cab<br />
                      <br />
                      &quot;The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.&quot; - Andrew Jackson</div>

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X