X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Tom Delonge Stratocaster

Finally found one on my local CL for a good deal, great condition. I really like this thing. I'm a big hardtail fan and this is a nice unique addition to the family!

For Sale:
    Traynor K4 Stereo keyboard amp $550

Gear:
    Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop
    Fender Homebuilt Shoreline Gold Stratocaster
    Fender Japan '62 Reissue Telecaster
    Schecter "XX" Custom C-1
    Agile CSB 2500
    1960's Guild Starfire IV
    Takamine EAN40C
    Line6 M13
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
    Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12
    Blackstar HT-5RH
    Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12
    Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12
    Alesis Fusion 6HD

My Band:
    Driven: [url]http://www.drivenbandct.com

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
    Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness

SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.

Comment

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
      Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness

SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.

Comment

Those are awesome
        "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
        Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Those are awesome
          "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
          Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Those are really nice!
            Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

Comment

Those are really nice!
              Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                    ELP92SD -> some pedals -> MarkIV -> Rectifier 2x12 cab

"The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                      ELP92SD -> some pedals -> MarkIV -> Rectifier 2x12 cab

"The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                        I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                          I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                            Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                              Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Working...
                              X