Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NGD: Tom Delonge Stratocaster

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Tom Delonge Stratocaster

Finally found one on my local CL for a good deal, great condition. I really like this thing. I'm a big hardtail fan and this is a nice unique addition to the family!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>For Sale:</b><br />
    Traynor K4 Stereo keyboard amp $550<br />
    <br />
    <b>Gear:</b><br />
    Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop<br />
    Fender Homebuilt Shoreline Gold Stratocaster<br />
    Fender Japan '62 Reissue Telecaster<br />
    Schecter &quot;XX&quot; Custom C-1<br />
    Agile CSB 2500<br />
    1960's Guild Starfire IV<br />
    Takamine EAN40C<br />
    Line6 M13<br />
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier<br />
    Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12<br />
    Blackstar HT-5RH<br />
    Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12<br />
    Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12<br />
    Alesis Fusion 6HD<br />
    <br />
    <b>My Band:</b><br />
    Driven: [url]http://www.drivenbandct.com</div>

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness <br />
    <br />
    SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.</div>

Comment

I really liked the one I had. I regret selling it. Congrats!
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Good transactions: MrSandMan, pete n.,fuzzball, 6StrngStrangler, Bob Doom, EdgeOfDarkness <br />
      <br />
      SPAM:Crate Blue Voodoo half stack. 60watt head with 2 channels. 4x12 cab with celestian v30's. Great shape. $500 local pickup only in West Michigan.</div>

Comment

Those are awesome
        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought&quot;<br />
        Sir Thomas Beecham</div>

Comment

Those are awesome
          <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought&quot;<br />
          Sir Thomas Beecham</div>

Comment

Those are really nice!
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Those are really nice!
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)</div>

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">ELP92SD -&gt; some pedals -&gt; MarkIV -&gt; Rectifier 2x12 cab<br />
                    <br />
                    &quot;The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.&quot; - Andrew Jackson</div>

Comment

Those are really cool looking. I've almost bought one several times when I am shopping Strats. Give us a full report. How do you like that pickup?
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">ELP92SD -&gt; some pedals -&gt; MarkIV -&gt; Rectifier 2x12 cab<br />
                      <br />
                      &quot;The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests.&quot; - Andrew Jackson</div>

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I've had a couple. Loved the neck, hated that pickup.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

I scour CL every day and missed that. Looks cool, HNGD!
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X