Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katatonia: Dead End Kings

Snail: Terminus
    ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Special J
      View Post

Glad you dig! I'll definitely check out Arliss Nancy. Sounds interesting.

You can stream a couple of songs off of a new split 7" that's coming out this year here:

http://fortheloveofpunk.com/pre-orde...ivals-split-7/

Or, you can find them on Spotify if you're so inclined.
      Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Special J
        View Post

Glad you dig! I'll definitely check out Arliss Nancy. Sounds interesting.

You can stream a couple of songs off of a new split 7" that's coming out this year here:

http://fortheloveofpunk.com/pre-orde...ivals-split-7/

Or, you can find them on Spotify if you're so inclined.
        Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

For me, no question:

Eddie's guitar work on this album is some of his best. His style went back to the aggressive rhythm that nearly stopped when Hagar joined the band. It's great to see him back and better than ever.
          Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

For me, no question:

Eddie's guitar work on this album is some of his best. His style went back to the aggressive rhythm that nearly stopped when Hagar joined the band. It's great to see him back and better than ever.
            Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

GRRR

Fanatic

Wrecking Ball
              Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

GRRR

Fanatic

Wrecking Ball
                Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

The newest by Dethklok, Meshuggah, Thy Will Be Done, and yes Rush never disappoints.
                  great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

The newest by Dethklok, Meshuggah, Thy Will Be Done, and yes Rush never disappoints.
                    great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

Although I'm a huge Rush fan, I think that this was my favorite:

Comment

Although I'm a huge Rush fan, I think that this was my favorite:

Comment

Beach House - Bloom

Comment

Beach House - Bloom

Comment

Norah Jones - Little Broken Hearts

Santigold - Master of My Make Believe

Black Ryder - Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride

Chromatics - Kill for Love
                              Originally Posted by dcindc

I jumped on it! That was a no brainer! fuggit, I bought two.
                              I did NOT need this.

Comment

Norah Jones - Little Broken Hearts

Santigold - Master of My Make Believe

Black Ryder - Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride

Chromatics - Kill for Love
                                Originally Posted by dcindc

I jumped on it! That was a no brainer! fuggit, I bought two.
                                I did NOT need this.

Comment

Working...
                                X