Finally even I scored a good deal

Malfunction

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well bought my friend.
The Treble Bleed mod is to keep the highs in the frequency as you roll down on the volume knob. Normaly what happens is your signal will loose some of the sharpness in the sound as you roll down the volume. The mod can help to keep a tone crisp even as it runs though various pedals, then you are using the volume knob as a boost for gain as you play. It's just a small capacitor on volume pot, I clipped it off actually.
Slightly clunky explanation, I know, but I want to get on to my main point.

They are great guitars. I've had one for about 2 years now. I love neck, and the ergos on the body are sublime. Bridge pickup is geared for a metal tone, but it does a great job at that. The single coils are not bad, I would like the guitar to be HSH vs. SSH, and I might do that, but yeah, you scored!

Striker_Custom_211_0909291994_1.jpg

• Members

Well bought my friend.
The Treble Bleed mod is to keep the highs in the frequency as you roll down on the volume knob. Normaly what happens is your signal will loose some of the sharpness in the sound as you roll down the volume. The mod can help to keep a tone crisp even as it runs though various pedals, then you are using the volume knob as a boost for gain as you play. It's just a small capacitor on volume pot, I clipped it off actually.
Slightly clunky explanation, I know, but I want to get on to my main point.

They are great guitars. I've had one for about 2 years now. I love neck, and the ergos on the body are sublime. Bridge pickup is geared for a metal tone, but it does a great job at that. The single coils are not bad, I would like the guitar to be HSH vs. SSH, and I might do that, but yeah, you scored!

Striker_Custom_211_0909291994_1.jpg

Archived