Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bridge is probably covered under warranty and could be replaced by a Gibson service center.

Comment

The bridge is probably covered under warranty and could be replaced by a Gibson service center.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulist
        View Post

So I just got a new Gibson es-335. I have two cosmetic issues with the guitar and I am wondering if I should send it back for another one. I have a picture of the first issue below:

The second issue is on the back and it looks like a small bit of stain was misapplied. Would you send the guitar back for another one?

Thanks

Really???

"Whats wrong with people these days"..................

Mesa Boogie MK III
        Marshall DSL 50
        JCA 20H
        ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
        Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
        Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
        Fender HM Strat
        Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulist
          View Post

So I just got a new Gibson es-335. I have two cosmetic issues with the guitar and I am wondering if I should send it back for another one. I have a picture of the first issue below:

The second issue is on the back and it looks like a small bit of stain was misapplied. Would you send the guitar back for another one?

Thanks

Really???

"Whats wrong with people these days"..................

Mesa Boogie MK III
          Marshall DSL 50
          JCA 20H
          ADA MP-1

Kramer Stagemaster
          Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
          Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
          Fender HM Strat
          Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

Comment

Send it back. MF will put it on their scratch and dent list and I will buy it for a nice discount. Then I will replace all of the gold hardware for nickel, the way God intended it to be in the first place.

Comment

Send it back. MF will put it on their scratch and dent list and I will buy it for a nice discount. Then I will replace all of the gold hardware for nickel, the way God intended it to be in the first place.

Comment

I personally would not worry about that at all. If you like the guitar, I say keep it.

Comment

I personally would not worry about that at all. If you like the guitar, I say keep it.

Comment

I'd ask them to send me out a new bridge piece and be done with it. After all, its a Gibson, what did you expect?
                    One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

I'd ask them to send me out a new bridge piece and be done with it. After all, its a Gibson, what did you expect?
                      One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

I can't believe some people think that's no big deal and that you're nit-picking. For the prices they charge this sort of thing should never happen. If you ever decide to sell it, the first thing a prospective buyer would point out is that the guitar is a second and want you to knock 30% off the price. I hope the truss-rod wasn't installed by the same person. Get them to replace it AND give you a refund for trying to pass crap off as A-grade.
                        This space left blank by accident

Comment

I can't believe some people think that's no big deal and that you're nit-picking. For the prices they charge this sort of thing should never happen. If you ever decide to sell it, the first thing a prospective buyer would point out is that the guitar is a second and want you to knock 30% off the price. I hope the truss-rod wasn't installed by the same person. Get them to replace it AND give you a refund for trying to pass crap off as A-grade.
                          This space left blank by accident

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by docjeffrey
                            View Post

God is actually a matte black kind of guy, but I'll let him know you've been thinking of him.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by docjeffrey
                              View Post

God is actually a matte black kind of guy, but I'll let him know you've been thinking of him.

Comment

For what those cost send it back. satisfaction guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X