Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD But Should I send it back?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bridge is probably covered under warranty and could be replaced by a Gibson service center.

Comment

The bridge is probably covered under warranty and could be replaced by a Gibson service center.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulist
        View Post

So I just got a new Gibson es-335. I have two cosmetic issues with the guitar and I am wondering if I should send it back for another one. I have a picture of the first issue below:

The second issue is on the back and it looks like a small bit of stain was misapplied. Would you send the guitar back for another one?

Thanks

Really???

"Whats wrong with people these days"..................

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulist
          View Post

So I just got a new Gibson es-335. I have two cosmetic issues with the guitar and I am wondering if I should send it back for another one. I have a picture of the first issue below:

The second issue is on the back and it looks like a small bit of stain was misapplied. Would you send the guitar back for another one?

Thanks

Really???

"Whats wrong with people these days"..................

Comment

Send it back. MF will put it on their scratch and dent list and I will buy it for a nice discount. Then I will replace all of the gold hardware for nickel, the way God intended it to be in the first place.

Comment

Send it back. MF will put it on their scratch and dent list and I will buy it for a nice discount. Then I will replace all of the gold hardware for nickel, the way God intended it to be in the first place.

Comment

I personally would not worry about that at all. If you like the guitar, I say keep it.

Comment

I personally would not worry about that at all. If you like the guitar, I say keep it.

Comment

I'd ask them to send me out a new bridge piece and be done with it. After all, its a Gibson, what did you expect?
                    MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

I'd ask them to send me out a new bridge piece and be done with it. After all, its a Gibson, what did you expect?
                      MIA Fender Strat / Gibson Les Paul Studio / Custom Telecaster / Washburn WI66 / Custom Stratocaster / Martin D15S / Guild D55 / Simon & Patrick Cedar / Martin HD16R LSH​

Comment

I can't believe some people think that's no big deal and that you're nit-picking. For the prices they charge this sort of thing should never happen. If you ever decide to sell it, the first thing a prospective buyer would point out is that the guitar is a second and want you to knock 30% off the price. I hope the truss-rod wasn't installed by the same person. Get them to replace it AND give you a refund for trying to pass crap off as A-grade.

Comment

I can't believe some people think that's no big deal and that you're nit-picking. For the prices they charge this sort of thing should never happen. If you ever decide to sell it, the first thing a prospective buyer would point out is that the guitar is a second and want you to knock 30% off the price. I hope the truss-rod wasn't installed by the same person. Get them to replace it AND give you a refund for trying to pass crap off as A-grade.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by docjeffrey
                            View Post

God is actually a matte black kind of guy, but I'll let him know you've been thinking of him.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by docjeffrey
                              View Post

God is actually a matte black kind of guy, but I'll let him know you've been thinking of him.

Comment

For what those cost send it back. satisfaction guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X