NV(vintage)GD!!! The Iceman Cometh!

craigny

• Members

Thanks guys..yeah i lucked out here...the previous owner had it for like 15 years, he said he was never playing it, and i believe he has another Iceman from the 80's or something...i had a amp that i wasn't using...a couple of items thrown in also and got it done!!

• Members

Thanks guys..yeah i lucked out here...the previous owner had it for like 15 years, he said he was never playing it, and i believe he has another Iceman from the 80's or something...i had a amp that i wasn't using...a couple of items thrown in also and got it done!!

• Members

Those were good years for Ibanez (and Yamaha) because they were out to prove they could build guitars as good or better than the US companies were at the time.

The famous JV Fenders from the early 80s were made in the same factory that was building Ibanez solid body guitars.

• Members

Those were good years for Ibanez (and Yamaha) because they were out to prove they could build guitars as good or better than the US companies were at the time.

The famous JV Fenders from the early 80s were made in the same factory that was building Ibanez solid body guitars.

Archived