No announcement yet.

NV(vintage)GD!!! The Iceman Cometh!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NV(vintage)GD!!! The Iceman Cometh!

Just scored this mint '78 Iceman in a local trade! Its AWESOME! Pickups and tuners are not original but it is great! Can't put it down!

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
    Sir Thomas Beecham

That is a very cool guitar! Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BG76
        View Post

Thanks man!
        Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by BG76
          View Post

Thanks man!
          Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

I would love one of those- nice score!
            Good deals with:
            FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
            ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
            AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
            downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

I would love one of those- nice score!
              Good deals with:
              FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
              ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
              AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
              downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

Super jealous. I've wanted something similar for a long time.
                good deals with: nearly everyone.
                Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Super jealous. I've wanted something similar for a long time.
                  good deals with: nearly everyone.
                  Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Oh man, that's really, really hot.

DO WANT.
                    My lungs taste the air of time, blown past falling sands...

Gretsch Electromatic Corvette, Carvin DC127
                    '64 Gibson Mercury
                    Fender Tonemaster 4x12 w/ vintage 30's
                    '70, GE-7, 535Q, RAT, Orange Box, OCD, TR-2, PS-5, DMM, DD-7

Comment

Oh man, that's really, really hot.

DO WANT.
                      My lungs taste the air of time, blown past falling sands...

Gretsch Electromatic Corvette, Carvin DC127
                      '64 Gibson Mercury
                      Fender Tonemaster 4x12 w/ vintage 30's
                      '70, GE-7, 535Q, RAT, Orange Box, OCD, TR-2, PS-5, DMM, DD-7

Comment

Thanks guys..yeah i lucked out here...the previous owner had it for like 15 years, he said he was never playing it, and i believe he has another Iceman from the 80's or something...i had a amp that i wasn't using...a couple of items thrown in also and got it done!!
                        Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Thanks guys..yeah i lucked out here...the previous owner had it for like 15 years, he said he was never playing it, and i believe he has another Iceman from the 80's or something...i had a amp that i wasn't using...a couple of items thrown in also and got it done!!
                          Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Those were good years for Ibanez (and Yamaha) because they were out to prove they could build guitars as good or better than the US companies were at the time.

The famous JV Fenders from the early 80s were made in the same factory that was building Ibanez solid body guitars.
                            who you are in the world depends on the opinions of others - that is not important

what is important is who you are within yourself

Comment

Those were good years for Ibanez (and Yamaha) because they were out to prove they could build guitars as good or better than the US companies were at the time.

The famous JV Fenders from the early 80s were made in the same factory that was building Ibanez solid body guitars.
                              who you are in the world depends on the opinions of others - that is not important

what is important is who you are within yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X