Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Most beautiful guitar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most beautiful guitar

    Everybody will have a favorite.



    This is mine. I don't own one but I dig it. Not even sure I would like playing it but I just think it is very fine looking.



    Yamaha SGV 800



    **This space for rent. Inquire at office.**

  • #2






    I like this one quite a bit
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: <br />
    FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
    ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
    AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
    downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

    Comment


    • #3






      I like this one quite a bit
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: <br />
      FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
      ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
      AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
      downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

      Comment


      • #4
        My '97 Fender Tele Plus





        <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><font color="black"><b>GUITARS:</b></font></u> <font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="2"><i>GIBSON - LP Standard, Limited Edition LP Custom, Anniversary Flood LP Studio, SG Standard, ES335TD</i></font></font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="2"><i><br />
        <font color="#8b0000">FENDER - Tele Plus (2), 90's Custom Tele, FMT Tele Custom, American Standard Tele, Thinline Tele, Jerry Donahue Signature Strat</font><br />
        <font color="#ff8c00">PRS Custom 22 (2)</font>, <font color="black">RICKENBACKER 360-12</font>, <font color="teal">IBANEZ AS93</font></i></font></font><font size="2"><i>, <font color="#4169e1">Custom Flying V</font></i></font><br />
        <font color="#2f4f4f"><b><u>AMPS</u></b> - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and Marshall Haze 15 watt head and MHZ112 1X12 speaker cabinet</font></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          My '97 Fender Tele Plus





          <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><font color="black"><b>GUITARS:</b></font></u> <font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="2"><i>GIBSON - LP Standard, Limited Edition LP Custom, Anniversary Flood LP Studio, SG Standard, ES335TD</i></font></font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="2"><i><br />
          <font color="#8b0000">FENDER - Tele Plus (2), 90's Custom Tele, FMT Tele Custom, American Standard Tele, Thinline Tele, Jerry Donahue Signature Strat</font><br />
          <font color="#ff8c00">PRS Custom 22 (2)</font>, <font color="black">RICKENBACKER 360-12</font>, <font color="teal">IBANEZ AS93</font></i></font></font><font size="2"><i>, <font color="#4169e1">Custom Flying V</font></i></font><br />
          <font color="#2f4f4f"><b><u>AMPS</u></b> - Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and Marshall Haze 15 watt head and MHZ112 1X12 speaker cabinet</font></div>

          Comment


          • #6
            Both are nice!
            **This space for rent. Inquire at office.**

            Comment


            • #7
              Both are nice!
              **This space for rent. Inquire at office.**

              Comment


              • #8
                http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><br />
                    <br />
                    &quot;Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.&quot;<br />
                    Nikola Tesla</font></div>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><br />
                      <br />
                      &quot;Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.&quot;<br />
                      Nikola Tesla</font></div>

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by Virgman
                        View Post

                        Everybody will have a favorite.



                        This is mine. I don't own one but I dig it. Not even sure I would like playing it but I just think it is very fine looking.



                        Yamaha SGV 800







                        I've wanted one of those for a long time, but never found the right one.



                        This is mine right now, although probably a tie with my Tokai '59 replica Les Paul.



                        http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

                        Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

                        WTB Emi Ramrod

                        Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

                        Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by Virgman
                          View Post

                          Everybody will have a favorite.



                          This is mine. I don't own one but I dig it. Not even sure I would like playing it but I just think it is very fine looking.



                          Yamaha SGV 800







                          I've wanted one of those for a long time, but never found the right one.



                          This is mine right now, although probably a tie with my Tokai '59 replica Les Paul.



                          http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

                          Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

                          WTB Emi Ramrod

                          Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

                          Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Somewhere between this:







                            and this:



                            Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

                            "When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Somewhere between this:







                              and this:



                              Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

                              "When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X