Site Is Breaking Down Again, Yes?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Is Breaking Down Again, Yes?

I'm experiencing a lot of difficulties with the site, especially sl-o-o-o-w loading pages. Is this true for you, as well?

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Yep, last few days it's getting back to a crawl. Makes me feel more pathetic than a chronic compulsive masturbator to be wasting time here when the pace is this slow. It's like this morning I was thinking, "what's the deal(?), just about every other site I go to, I click on a link, AND it actually GOES there.
      A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
      HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
      Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
      I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

I'm guessing this is a busier forum than many others and the server can't keep up at times.

It's slowly falling apart, again.
          Check out Lunar Commander on:
          iTunes App Store
          Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
          iTunes App Store
          Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
          - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

When was it never not like this? Harmony Central is like going back to dial-up

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                View Post

When was it never not like this? Harmony Central is like going back to dial-up

Its intermittent, but yea, same old crap.

Seems to be happening more frequently last few days.

Honestly, there is no good excuse at this point. My favorite music server, absolute **************** hosting.
                    Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

It is really, really bad. I think I may stop coming here for awhile.
                      Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

I was here in 1997 when it was a newsgroup style forum. I was using dial up. It was much faster back then that it has been the last couple days.

Seems to be slowing down.

My guess is that the hamster took a Christmas vacation early.

I think it's easier to track the times when the site is working well.
                            No sig.

can't keep up to all the HNGD gibsons.