Unpopular gear you like

Lonnie99

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also love green guitars, being as it is my favorite colour! Agree with the comment about the old DOD pedals too. Another thing I like that I know many are not a fan of is reverse headstocks. I used to hate multi effects units, but since getting my Zoom G3 I have become a fan of those now to.

• Members

I also love green guitars, being as it is my favorite colour! Agree with the comment about the old DOD pedals too. Another thing I like that I know many are not a fan of is reverse headstocks. I used to hate multi effects units, but since getting my Zoom G3 I have become a fan of those now to.

• Members

My first guitar was green, and I still dig the color. I like my BBE pedals, and they don't seem to be all that popular. Also, I think most Boss pedals are pretty great (with the exception of their fuzz) and people sometimes scoff at the fact that they have a buffer (which is nearly always a good one).

• Members

My first guitar was green, and I still dig the color. I like my BBE pedals, and they don't seem to be all that popular. Also, I think most Boss pedals are pretty great (with the exception of their fuzz) and people sometimes scoff at the fact that they have a buffer (which is nearly always a good one).

Archived