X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular gear you like

I like green guitars. I know I'm not alone in this, but there aren't that many of us. My first real green one was an Ibanez RX170. I've since owned a bunch, but none presently.

I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

I like a lot of old DOD effects pedals from the 80's and 90's that most folks think are pretty crappy. I'm also a fan of 80's solid state Peavey amps that, other than the Bandits, seem to get pointed at and scorned.

Comment

I like a lot of old DOD effects pedals from the 80's and 90's that most folks think are pretty crappy. I'm also a fan of 80's solid state Peavey amps that, other than the Bandits, seem to get pointed at and scorned.

Comment

People don't have much love for Corts. I like both my Z42, and M600.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
        My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

People don't have much love for Corts. I like both my Z42, and M600.

GOOD DEALS WITH: ae3753, Buckethead99, CBH5150, DCinDC, Dogfish, Drawdeep, Drivelikejoewho, Duderanimous, Jelloman, Marc758, Newbuilder, Orion23, PunkKitty, Scottd23, tomh777, Weather.at.8, Xupernaut, Zemmy

SPAM: HOHNER TB1 - $225

MY MUSIC:
          My Music Sampler

Originator of the "can I get free picks with that " phrase TM 2011

Originally Posted by Bob411

Nice ass Mrs. Woody.

Comment

with the exception of my telecaster, which is most definitely not my main guitar, my entire collection.
            The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

with the exception of my telecaster, which is most definitely not my main guitar, my entire collection.
              The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

I pretty much own all under the radar stuff. No Strats, Teles, LPs or SGs. Pawn Shop Mustang, Fender Cyclone, Blacktop Jaguar, Eastwood H44. VHT amp is my main amp.
                No sig.

Comment

I pretty much own all under the radar stuff. No Strats, Teles, LPs or SGs. Pawn Shop Mustang, Fender Cyclone, Blacktop Jaguar, Eastwood H44. VHT amp is my main amp.
                  No sig.

Comment

I have a Carvin tube amp, an MTS 3200. Don't see too much love for their amps, despite the bargain prices and very good tones (especially the cleans).
                    Geezer Brigade Member #350

Comment

I have a Carvin tube amp, an MTS 3200. Don't see too much love for their amps, despite the bargain prices and very good tones (especially the cleans).
                      Geezer Brigade Member #350

Comment

I also love green guitars, being as it is my favorite colour! Agree with the comment about the old DOD pedals too. Another thing I like that I know many are not a fan of is reverse headstocks. I used to hate multi effects units, but since getting my Zoom G3 I have become a fan of those now to.

Comment

I also love green guitars, being as it is my favorite colour! Agree with the comment about the old DOD pedals too. Another thing I like that I know many are not a fan of is reverse headstocks. I used to hate multi effects units, but since getting my Zoom G3 I have become a fan of those now to.

Comment

Woody, I'm also a Cort fan, as well as old Samicks. I know which are the good ones and which are crap, but most all of them can be had at bargain basement prices.
                            I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Woody, I'm also a Cort fan, as well as old Samicks. I know which are the good ones and which are crap, but most all of them can be had at bargain basement prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X