Billy Duffy Dissects His Signature Gretsch White Falcon

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Duffy Dissects His Signature Gretsch White Falcon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJGFxi2HzG4

Gorgeous guitar...and surprisingly interesting interview. Until he started explaining the purpose of a truss rod for like, 40 seconds

Comment

Love Billy's playing. Very cool spin on that guitar as well.

Comment

Billy's a cool man, and his playing is pretty monster, and his guitar sounds great.

Package
        Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Billy has been one of my favorites for years. First signature guitat that has ever peaked my interest.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
            View Post

Gorgeous guitar...and surprisingly interesting interview. Until he started explaining the purpose of a truss rod for like, 40 seconds

Yeah, I was wondering about that, but it made sense when he talked about changing where the truss could be adjusted.

Sounds like a cool guitar. I'd love to try one out.
            Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Sorry Gretsch! I already bought my Billy Duffy "tribute" guitar in my white 5422. Close enough for government work.

Still nice looking though!
              If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Want.

Cannot afford.
                Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Working...
                X