So is this the new normal for this site?

guitarman3001

• Members

Takes about 15 tries to get anything to load and about another 10 to make a post or a thread?

It worked ok for a while over the holidays but now it's even worse than it was before. The few people who remained after the last breakdown are going to start leaving.

RIP Harmony Central

Coffin.jpg

• Members

The mere fact that so many have stuck around for so long in spite of the ridiculous state of the site speaks volumes regarding either the incredible forbearance and patience and/or stupidity of us members. I've basically had it at this point and only visit once per day to (about 90% of the time) confirm that the site is still FUBAR...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc

View Post

Maybe we should start an online petition demanding that they fire the sysadmins.

A petition won't make a difference. As I mentioned on a couple of other threads, the fact that this forum has been essentially broken starting with and even before the HC 2.0 disaster and continues to get worse and worse makes it pretty obvious that the site owners simply don't give a {censored}. The site is owned by the GC/MF/M123 conglomerate and with all of the resources a company like that has, if they haven't bothered to fix the site in several years despite constant outages and breakdowns and hundreds or maybe even thousands of user complaints, not to mention the loss of members, readers, posters, etc..., I think that sends a pretty clear message that they just don't care.

• Members

As long as it runs at all people will still keep coming back! There are other good forums out there that would be even better with more traffic, but it seems people would rather keep coming here then starting over somewhere else. Sometimes a change can really do you good.

Archived