Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S TIME FOR THE NEW PLATFORM!!! comments

So Mr. Anderton has announced they're moving to a new platform yet again. IMHO the biggest issues with the last time this was tried wasn't so much the fact it didn't function, but many users didn't like the user-interface. So what are we getting this time around?

And I must admit to a bit of confusion - it appears many, many other people are able to keep vbulletin forums running without issue. Why can't the people running HC do the same?

What do you all think?
    -^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

A very clever ploy. Intentionally break it til everyone riots for a return to HC2.0.

Every dictator's first move BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

A very clever ploy. Intentionally break it til everyone riots for a return to HC2.0.

Every dictator's first move BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
      We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

No matter how bad it is, it couldn't be worse than it's been the past week or two...

Comment

No matter how bad it is, it couldn't be worse than it's been the past week or two...

Comment

As BJ said, it can't get any worse.
            No sig.

Comment

As BJ said, it can't get any worse.
              No sig.

Comment

I don't think you people quite remember HC2.0 if you're saying anything is better than this.

Me wonders how much of the current issues are the result of neglect because "they" want to foist another "improved" forum on this community.

Comment

I don't think you people quite remember HC2.0 if you're saying anything is better than this.

Me wonders how much of the current issues are the result of neglect because "they" want to foist another "improved" forum on this community.

Comment

I'm all for it, because most anything short of outright catastrophe would be an improvement.
                    Vintage Sunburst Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | 3TS Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric | Fender Super Champ XD: Eminence Ragin' Cajun; JJ Tubes | Fender G-Dec III 30: Eminence Ragin' Cajun

Comment

I'm all for it, because most anything short of outright catastrophe would be an improvement.
                      Vintage Sunburst Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | 3TS Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric | Fender Super Champ XD: Eminence Ragin' Cajun; JJ Tubes | Fender G-Dec III 30: Eminence Ragin' Cajun

Comment

Hopefully they

Comment

Hopefully they

Comment

It seems as if the budget has been slashed for this place.

There will be promises of improvement followed eventually by a pile of polished turds for HC Forums.
                            ******* Agile AD2300, Fender/Squier CIC/MIM Duo-Master, Squier VM Thinline Telecaster w/ Wilde Bill Keystones p-ups. ***********************

Comment

It seems as if the budget has been slashed for this place.

There will be promises of improvement followed eventually by a pile of polished turds for HC Forums.
                              ******* Agile AD2300, Fender/Squier CIC/MIM Duo-Master, Squier VM Thinline Telecaster w/ Wilde Bill Keystones p-ups. ***********************

Comment

Working...
                              X