X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! NAD! Simplicity achieved!!!

I recently bought a Gibson Firebird, but when it arrived I was quite disappointed in it. So after returning the guitar, I ended up buying another Gibson and another Vox! Plus I got some cash back in my pocket too.

After finding out about the blowout deal at SamAsh for the Melody Maker Specials, I got Guitar Center to match it! Plus I got a good deal on a British Racing Green AC4 to match my AC15! Love em both! The guitar is fantastic for the price. Its like I just bought all the hardware and got the wood for free! I was worried about not liking the satin finish, but it is actually quite nice! Nice and smooth. Plus the guitar sounds wonderful through my AC4 and AC15!

I posted a few weeks ago about selling a bunch of my stuff in order to simplify my collection. It took a while to get everything together because of the holidays, but now I have finally got my collection down to something manageable!

Guitars: Harmony H45, Epiphone Dot Deluxe, Fender Mustang, Gibson MM Special, Gibson B25, Teisco Mayqueen
    Amps: Vox AC4, Vox AC15, Harmony H205, Silvertone 1430, Gibson G10

Very nice. Looks like you have some guitar hangars to fill.
    --
    Wagdog
    Check out Lunar Commander on:
    iTunes App Store
    Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
    iTunes App Store
    Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
    - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

Comment

--
      Wagdog
      Check out Lunar Commander on:
      iTunes App Store
      Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
      iTunes App Store
      Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
      - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

Comment

You've got quite the unique collection there man, very cool.
        PRS Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
        Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (Electric Lime)
        PRS SE One
        --
        EVH 5150 III 50w / 212 5150 III cab
        Blackstar HT-5

Comment

Happy new Amp and Guitar day!

Comment

Happy new Amp and Guitar day!

Comment

Noice!!!
              Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Noice!!!
                Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wagdog
                  View Post

Yep. If you feel like you have too many guitars, maybe think of them as bass, banjo, mandolin or dobro hangars?

HNGD!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                    View Post

Yep. If you feel like you have too many guitars, maybe think of them as bass, banjo, mandolin or dobro hangars?

HNGD!

I have a couple mandos already. And I've been through plenty of basses in the past few years. But banjos and dobros have yet to cross my path...
                    Guitars: Harmony H45, Epiphone Dot Deluxe, Fender Mustang, Gibson MM Special, Gibson B25, Teisco Mayqueen

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl
                      View Post

HNGD!

I have a couple mandos already. And I've been through plenty of basses in the past few years. But banjos and dobros have yet to cross my path...

Comment

Congrats.

(o)(o)
                        Visit Crash Pad at:
                        http://CrashPadBand.com
                        CONSUME!:
                        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                        Gear List/Pics:
                        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

Simple, yet elegant and most effective!
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Comment

Working...
                          X