Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

Here you go. Eurodudes, have at it.

This SPAM thread is for SPAM in the UK/Europe only, and I'll allow Aussie SPAM in here as well.

All USA/Canada spam belongs in the other monthly spam thread.

The regular rules still apply.

All SPAM belongs in this thread only. Any SPAM threads started separately outside this thread will be deleted or marked as sold.

This goes for trade spam too, all trades belong only in this thread.

Also, please don't post fake "Might be selling my guitar soon, need to know what it's worth" threads. We all know that is usually just disguised spam and if it is, it will be deleted as well. If you need to know what your guitar is worth, do a search on eBay for completed items.

Also, this thread is for guitar related spam only. Any spam for items or services not related somehow to Electric Guitars will be deleted.

So, this means no spam for lawn furniture or dvd collections or used car parts, etc. Guitar related items only. Thanks.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Cheers for the clearout Fretsy.

Any interest in a high quality Parts O'Caster.

Body - MIJ Allparts Vintage White
Pickguard - Fender mint
Pickups - van Zandt Pure Vintage (original van Zandts, as wound by the man himself, no longer available)
Neck - all maple, vee back, figured, oil finished
Wilkinon/Gotoh vintage vibrato
Grover Kluson style tuners 18:1
CTs pots, CRL 5 way switch

Offers in the region of

• Members

I have an E series (1984-1987) MIJ Squier bullet up for grabs, Set up for 10-52s with the neck slightly shimmed, very playable and even the stock pickups sound good. Too nice to part out so I'm offering it up as it is, seriously clean for a 22-25 year old axe, no fretware and only very minor scratches in the finish. Fender Japan hardware, including good full size pots and quality switch, as well as Gotoh tuners and a kinda hybrid vintage/modern strat trem.

Offers invited, also open to trades on small tube amps (fender champion 600 pref)
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

• Members

I'm still selling stuff for my friend who has a MASSIVE gear collection.

Here's whats on ebay right now.
GRETSCH G6120
b03c_1.JPG

GRETSCH TENNESSEE ROSE
a6bd_1.JPG

GRETSCH COUNTRY CLASSIC II
8a67_1.JPG

LES PAUL CLASSIC
71e5_1.JPG

LES PAUL STANDARD WITH KAHLER TREM
!BPNRq!!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBJygfMq

LES PAUL CLASSIC 1960 Reissue
c77f_1.JPG

LES PAUL STUDIO
2b37_1.JPG

And my AC/DC tix. O2 16th April
c68a_12.JPG

Also got loads of other stuff to go up.
Mesa Road Kings, single rec, Ampeg Lee Jackson, Marshall JCM900 and a bunch of corresponding 4x12.
Message me if you want info.

Ebay link here.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/joncyberboy

• Members

FS:

Blackstar HT-DistX "Pure Valve Filth" DX-1 Tube Distortion Pedal

It's just too metal for me and what I need right now, but great lead tone and great rhythm tone, great for recording and live, great tube tone.

All packaging, manuals and power supply present.

002-1.jpg003-1.jpg

• Members

Edwards LP Custom:
DSCF0079.jpg
DSCF0039.jpg
DSCF0040.jpg
DSCF0014.jpg
DSCF0019.jpg
DSCF0001.jpg

I replaced the gold Gotoh hardware with a thicker Gotoh bridge and tailpiece, black. Also a black switch tip. I'll include all the original hardware. Bridge pickup is a Bareknuckle Riff Raff which is, for me at least, the perfect match for this guitar. Neck pickup is a Duncan 59n. Electronics are alpha and the guitar sounds gorgeous to me, but it seems I can't bond with Les Pauls.
I'm in Edinburgh, so if you can pick it up it'll be cheaper. But I'm willing to ship now.

• Members

I've just fitted my geetar with VHII's with a coil tap option so am selling my Mississippi Queen set. I'm pretty sure they are nickel but can't find the box so am not 100% sure. So, chrome or nickel pickup set without the box but functioning perfectly. Great pickups, I'm just after a different sound right now.

• Members

I'm going to pop this lot on ebay around Wednesday or Thursday, so first crack goes to EU HC.

I'm clearing out my pedals, so I have the following to go on ebay in a few days.

All prices include postage to the UK. EU will be slightly more.

Pics will be available if anyone is interested.

Blackstar HT-Drive - Good condition, with one small mark on the top of the unit. Boxed with power supply -

Archived