DG-335

Marshredder

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kylef

View Post

Has anyone ever bought from that site? Looked at it a few times and looks like a good deal - if it is legit!

Never bought one, but the ones on YouTube look very convincing actually, there are loads of chinese fakes of these guitars floating about and these are the closes ive seen to the actual thing. Apparently they dont play particularly well though. Must admit, I've been VERY tempted to get one for comparison haha.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by NinjaModder View Post
Those are beautiful guitars! Also, a quick google search of the model gave me this site.

http://www.dg335replica.com/

Seems legit...
I think not...

"All are built totally as the original sizes and felt comfortable"

"Perfect appearance brings you a feast of visual experience"

"The ES 335 is the globe's chief commercialized thinline arched-top semi-acoustic electric guitar. Launched by a famed Guitar Organization as part of its ES (Electric Spanish) series in 1958, it is neither hollow nor solid; instead, a solid wooden block runs thru the core of guitar's body. The edge "wings" are hllw, and then the guitar top has 2 violin-style f-holes over the hollow chambers."

"Dave Grohl was given birth to on Jan . fourteenth, 1969. After helping himself guitar and drums, and forming and signing up for several music bands in Highschool, at seventeen he auditioned to take part in the group Scream to switch their old people who palyed the drum. The subsequent 4 years were spent touring and recording using the music band, and features on two albums, 'No More Censorship' and 'Fumble'."

freak.giffacepalm.gif

Archived