Blue Les Paul's, yeah or nay?

IRG

• Members

I have never ending gas for a second (budget oriented) Les Paul. I'm finding the color blue sort of cool for this LP.

This is the Tribute model (I have it in Midnight Ebony), really solid guitars overall, and I'm kinda liking this in midnight sapphire. I like that it has a black side/back too.

F316037-angle-large.jpg

F316037-body-large.jpg

Here's a basic Epi LP Standard, in Pelham Blue:

12111506300-angle-large.jpg

12111506300-front-large.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HeatherAnnePeel View Post
Mine:

HPIM0715.jpg

I'm in!
Nice! What model is that? The more I look at another Tribute model, I think I want another. MF gives you a Free TC Electronics Polytune Mini as well. Plus the HSC, tough to beat.

• Members
I have never ending gas for a second (budget oriented) Les Paul. I'm finding the color blue sort of cool for this LP.

This is the Tribute model (I have it in Midnight Ebony), really solid guitars overall, and I'm kinda liking this in midnight sapphire. I like that it has a black side/back too.

F316037-angle-large.jpg

Here's a basic Epi LP Standard, in Pelham Blue:

12111506300-angle-large.jpg

I like them both, but like the midnight sapphire a little better

• Members

I absolutely hated blue Les Pauls until the last few years. My armor began to come down when I spotted the blue BFG a few years ago, and I knew immediately that I had to have one. Since then, I've seen a few more blue LPs that are very sweet.

Here's my BFG.

P1010336.jpg
P1010340.jpg

Archived