All The Complaint Threads Are Worse Than The Format Change....

jrockbridge

• Members

depends on HC's agreement with the software developer, if this is cookie cutter software, then it won't be easy to change. Being someone who does this kind of stuff for a day job, I'm pretty blown away by how cluttered someone can make a site look. How they can over complicate and cluster{censored} such a simple format.

It's a forum, why is it so busy? why is there no focus or separation of content? The backline is working well (minus my account being deleted) and that's awesome, but the layout is extremely straining.

A simple GUI is essential for any software, this isn't simple, I totally get why people are **bleep**. They had something that was simple and intuitive and now they get thrown this. You can call a user ignorant, trust me I deal with ignorant people daily, but that doesn't matter, what matters is the end user's experience and the customer's satisfaction.

If people hate using the new design, you can't tell them they are dumb, or ignorant, or **bleep**. The users are what make this site profitable, if they aren't happy it lies directly in the hands of those who okayed this, and those who designed it. To not take anything from the 2.0 and what happened there is what is ignorant.

• Members

jrockbridge wrote:

Many of the complaints amount to user ignorance.  The legit complaints should be easy to fix.  

Don't panic. Chill.

yup......bunch of outrage over nothing.

OMG it's not the same !!!!! WTF

get a grip people

Archived