Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Cut P90 Guitars.....

Let's see 'em!!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I like plaid and argyle.</div>

No one, huh? I got a hankerin' for one and wanna see what's out there.

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. &quot;It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.<br />
      __________________</div>

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer">i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. &quot;It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.<br />
          __________________</div>

Comment

1990's NYS Blackhawk by Chris Hofschneider. You probably won't find another one very easily.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew.<br />
            <br />
            &quot;Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.&quot; - EP<br />
            <br />
            &quot;Thanks, and rock on!&quot; - Your Harmony Central team</div>

Comment

Not the exact one i have (No pics online of mine), but representative:

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b><u>The Collection Thus Far:</u></b><br />
              2010 PRS 25th Anniv. Mira (USA)<br />
              2005 Limited Edition Antigua Stratocaster Reissue (CIJ)<br />
              2001 Martin DC-15E (USA)</div>

Comment

Comment

I was hoping you'd post this. I really dig it!

Comment

1990's NYS Blackhawk by Chris Hofschneider. You probably won't find another one very easily.

Is this a variation of the Spector Blackhawk from the late 80s/early 90s? It looks like it's definitely in the same vein with the single-volume control and the blade-type switch on the maple-capped Jr body.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2">Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- <b>Two Cow Garage</b></font><br />
                    <br />
                    Yes, I can actually play: <a href="http://www.facebook.com/falstaff.music?sk=app_155326481208883" target="_blank">Falstaff</a></div>

Comment

My Giffin:

<div class="signaturecontainer">~Heel</div>

Comment

My Giffin:

Oooh I like that, how does it sound?

Comment

My Giffin:

GH, your Giffins are REALLY nice.
                        Tell me about them.
                        __________________</div>

Comment

sexy geetars !
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><br />
                          <br />
                          &quot;Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.&quot;<br />
                          Nikola Tesla</font></div>

Comment

I was hoping you'd post this. I really dig it!

Thanks.
                            It's a surprisingly good guitar.
                            I'd love to check out their Firenze T90

http://www.hansonguitars.com/guitars.htm
                            __________________</div>

Comment

Working...
                            X