I kind of like the New HC! anyone else?

The F-bomber

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

mistersully wrote:

it's ok... it's working well... there's a few things i'd like to see sorted but it's only been a minute... i'm happy to wait and see

What?  You're not going to get angry, fill yourself with hate and threaten to never come back like everybody else?  That's just too civil for me.

Look, I'm with you, it works, I'll give it a chance.  I am sure they can tweak it before we bring forth the apocalypse.

• Members

Don't like it.

I mean, it works, which is cool for a change. I have barely been here for ages - tried many times over the past couple months or so but topics either didn't load, took forever to load, etc. and I had decided taking most of my lunch break to *try* to read through one thread just wasn't worth it.

I think it looks terrible though. That chrome plugin posted helps a lot, but still there is just soooo much space everywhere, and everything is spread and buffered so much it's kind of ridiculous. I much prefer simple box-format text blocks like what we had pre-2.0, or what ZAM uses. A simple 1-line post has no need to take up 25% of my screen height.

But whatever, at least it (seems to be) actually working so I'll give 'em that.

Archived