lets talk guitars, so who got one in the last week and lost their NGD posts?

w00dsy

• Members

me for a start, i finally got a real Les Paul and couldn't bask in the glory of seeing people swoon and bow at my feet when they saw i was the one who had finally bought the greatest guitar that man had ever built. A couple of replies got through as the forums farted and queefed it's way along this week. Anyhow on with the show. This is my Les Paul Classic Plus, that once belonged to some guy called Yogi Lonich who must be pretty good because he played this very guitar in front of a few people. 

with the front pickup cover now removed.

4FQEz.jpg

and here it is causing multiple eargasms by some bloke with a funny name.

• Members

Schweet Les Paul dude. I haven't bought a guitar recently but I have an ongoing MJT Jag project in the workshop. Popped in the other day to discuss switch ideas. I toyed with the idea of an arcade button as a momentary killswitch, but I think it'd be too difficult to work into the design. I'll just get a chrome button installed.

• Members

w00dsy wrote:

me for a start, i finally got a real Les Paul and couldn't bask in the glory of seeing people swoon and bow at my feet when they saw i was the one who had finally bought the greatest guitar that man had ever built. A couple of replies got through as the forums farted and queefed it's way along this week. Anyhow on with the show. This is my Les Paul Classic Plus, that once belonged to some guy called Yogi Lonich who must be pretty good because he played this very guitar in front of a few people. 

with the front pickup cover now removed.

4FQEz.jpg

and here it is causing multiple eargasms by some bloke with a funny name.

Sweet! So how long did you have to wait for the delivery? Or did you organise a pickup?

Sweet guitar bud.

• Members

bzrkrage wrote:

Sweet! So how long did you have to wait for the delivery? Or did you organise a pickup?

Sweet guitar bud.

another bonus of that buy was that it was in Melbourne where i am, on the other side of the city but worth the hour drive. It also meant i got a good look at it first which is a plus when buying on ebay. 

Archived