Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS: Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus 60's -- Vintage Sunburst

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus 60's -- Vintage Sunburst

Really do not want to do this, but I just embarked on what will most likely be a long and drawn-out battle with my ex-wife over custody of our son...so I am selling one of my Les Pauls to help me raise part the retainer I need to pay my lawyer.

This is a 2011 LP Classic Plus 60's...Vintage Sunburst...very nice top as you can see. It has very little playing time and is in 9.9 condition. Yes, it has the baked maple fretboard, but it is one of the darkest you will come across. I will miss it, but I just can't take my son living with his alcoholic, meth-head Mom any longer.

Price is $1200, which includes shipping and insurance...OHSC is included, will ship in it's Gibson shipping box...PayPal gift please (other wise add $25) and I will only ship to your PayPal confirmed address in the lower 48 States only, thanks.

<div class="signaturecontainer">This space available for rent...</div>

Wrong place dude.
    Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
    1st generation Irish

Comment

Nice guitar and price, but you need to post it here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ectric-Guitars
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Mesa Boogie MK III <br />
      Marshall DSL 50<br />
      JCA 20H<br />
      ADA MP-1<br />
      <br />
      Kramer Stagemaster<br />
      Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus<br />
      Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony<br />
      Fender HM Strat<br />
      Paul Reed Smith SE Custom</font></div>

Comment

I'll pay you one hundred rape dollars

<div class="signaturecontainer">-<br />
        <b>Spam:</b><br />
        <font face="Tahoma">FS: none</font><br />
        I'm a <b><font color="SandyBrown">GOLD TRADER</font></b><br />
        <font size="1"><font color="Purple"><b>Good deals:</b></font> rusholmeruffian, rrancani, JohnnyRaincheck, mhn433, super56k, wagdog, cratz2, rxkid75, teletaylor</font><br />
        <font color="SlateGray"><b><font size="1">Shamelessness: I do illustration &amp; graphic design by commission, check my blogfolio: -- <a href="http://mattwhiteart.blogspot.com" target="_blank"><b>Matt White's Art</b> --</a> <br />
        </font></b></font></div>

Comment

God bless bro, I hope you get your son..if you said is true about your wife.

Comment

• BrokenFusion
            BrokenFusion commented
            Editing a comment

is this still available?

Working...
        X