Later y'all

wagdog

• Members

This forum is too painful to use. I can't possibly conceive a worse design for a message forum.

Met a lot of cool folks here. I've seen a few of 'em over at wein's, which is where I'll be doing the majority of my forum bs'ing.

Peace all, all the best.

Wag

• Members

Hate to see you go Wag... that's goes for most anyone.  I will say that I've seen a lot of improvement in just 24 hours, so I am not giving up yet.  There are tricks for overcoming the shortcomings and I can envision getting used to things as time passes.  Maybe just stay tuned to see how things progress. :idk:

• Members

Hate to loose someone who contributes to the forum as much as you do Wag but I feel your pain. The issues with iPad functionality have me feeling like not coming here any more but I'll give it a chance. They have made improvements over the last 24 hours. 

• Members

Get your **bleep** back here!  The new format may be a pain in the **bleep**, but we may be able to adapt and you're a good contributor!

Edit:  Well look at that **bleep**, the new platform edits out @ss and even @rse.  Well, **bleep** it, I'm out of here too!  :(

• Members

Before everyone leaves, be sure to check out the threads on how to change the look of HC to a simpler, more familiar look via scripts and plug-ins.

I got HC on Firefox to look decent again with a plug-in called Stylish.

• Members

For real? It's not THAT bad...Beats a sharp stick to the eye and HCEG forumites are the t.it.s regardless of which cross section hang at other forums (which also may be cool). I'm not giving up on this place. If I were a quitter like that I would have moved to Canada after November.

Archived