X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Later y'all

This forum is too painful to use. I can't possibly conceive a worse design for a message forum.

Met a lot of cool folks here. I've seen a few of 'em over at wein's, which is where I'll be doing the majority of my forum bs'ing.

Peace all, all the best.

Wag
    --
    Wagdog
    Check out Lunar Commander on:
    iTunes App Store
    Google Play

Lunar Commander Lite - FREE!:
    iTunes App Store
    Google Play

Free Fireworks Show for Android

"Albert King could blow Eddie Van Halen away with his amp on stand-by"
    - Joe Walsh

Good Transactions: Doctor Morbius(x2), Cadfael, bg-pups.com(x2), DCinDC, twotimingpete, dwerlin, DaleH, chqtarzan, sxyryan, lowbrow, albertus, vintage clubber

Hate to see you go Wag... that's goes for most anyone.  I will say that I've seen a lot of improvement in just 24 hours, so I am not giving up yet.  There are tricks for overcoming the shortcomings and I can envision getting used to things as time passes.  Maybe just stay tuned to see how things progress.

Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

• Saturn
      Saturn commented
      Editing a comment

Hate to loose someone who contributes to the forum as much as you do Wag but I feel your pain. The issues with iPad functionality have me feeling like not coming here any more but I'll give it a chance. They have made improvements over the last 24 hours. 

That's too bad Wagdog, I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes you are a valued member here.  Hopefully the tweaks work and we'll see you back here.

One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

• evets618
      evets618 commented
      Editing a comment
      boo hoo

The mobile site is MILES better than the full site. Every time a page loads in the full site you have to scroll down to get to the forum. That's unusable, I agree. I imagine they'll fix it, but they'll get pressure from marketing to keep those banners in our faces.

Comment

See you at Wein's!

Comment

• Highway_61
        Highway_61 commented
        Editing a comment

#firstworldproblems  

Get your **bleep** back here!  The new format may be a pain in the **bleep**, but we may be able to adapt and you're a good contributor!

Edit:  Well look at that **bleep**, the new platform edits out @ss and even @rse.  Well, **bleep** it, I'm out of here too! 

A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
      HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
      Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
      I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Hate to see you go.
        ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

• dmc69
          dmc69 commented
          Editing a comment

Before everyone leaves, be sure to check out the threads on how to change the look of HC to a simpler, more familiar look via scripts and plug-ins.

I got HC on Firefox to look decent again with a plug-in called Stylish.

• Tone Deaf
          Tone Deaf commented
          Editing a comment

Fuck, I'm more likely to leave because of HCEG sans wagdog than because of new format.

http://vimeo.com/50652818

Comment

• GAS Man
          GAS Man commented
          Editing a comment

How the hell did ToneDeaf get a F-U-C-K through when I could even get @ss to go through??

• w00dsy
          w00dsy commented
          Editing a comment

soundcreation wrote:

http://vimeo.com/50652818

i love that bit, i saw an interview not long ago where he said the other guy on the plane was actually him. 

I click on threads when I see that wagdog is the most recent poster.

Cheers, Bro.

Fuck the suck!

Besides being a guitar player,
        I'm a big fan of the guitar.
        I love that damn instrument.
        -Steve Vai

Comment

• jrockbridge
          jrockbridge commented
          Editing a comment

Hopefully, I'll see you over there from time to time.

Cheers!

right there with you, waggy dog.   I'll be hanging at tdpri until  this pages gets easier on the eyes. 

SPAM:

Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs & pricing

Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic

Comment

• Kevman
          Kevman commented
          Editing a comment

For real? It's not THAT bad...Beats a sharp stick to the eye and HCEG forumites are the t.it.s regardless of which cross section hang at other forums (which also may be cool). I'm not giving up on this place. If I were a quitter like that I would have moved to Canada after November.

Where is everybody that left here. At Mark's forum?

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

Working...
        X