Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think the forum sucks? Go here and help fix it!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think the forum sucks? Go here and help fix it!

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/bd-p/Launch_Feedback

As per Phil O'Keefe, the original plan was to have the Lithium forum package look and function pretty much like the old site. However, the old site died prematurely, so the Lithium-based site was rushed into service.

Think "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" where the newly-refit Enterprise was rushed into service before Scotty had worked the kinks out of the warp engines and things weren't right until Spock came back and helped Scotty.

We could be Spock!

So, go to the launch feedback link and give constructive ideas about what we want. It'll help us get back the HC we love.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/bd-p/Launch_Feedback

Mazi Bee Militia!
    JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
    PpP
    My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Feel free to pick up the pace on these renovations.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• JoeBenstein
      JoeBenstein commented
      Editing a comment

I like it, just waiting to be JoeBoy again

I wonder if they considered this phpBB thingie......

PhpBB\_forum.png

Attached Files

Comment

• GilmourD
      GilmourD commented
      Editing a comment

genesis3 wrote:

I wonder if they considered this phpBB thingie......

PhpBB\_forum.png

Having personal experience with phpBB (installing it and running my own small community with it for a while) it would CHOKE and choke hard on a community this size. You think vB had issues? phpBB would make us yearn for the old broken site. It's just not meant for the size community we have. Plus it's detection and rejection of spammers is TERRIBLE.

Attached Files

Ok, so I read some of this forum. I just hope they fix the issues with the forum fast enough so that people stick around.

Nice Star Trek reference, GilmourD.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Working...
    X