X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me identify this Fernandes

I bought it used in 1994. I'm pretty sure it's a Fernandes, but it doesn't have any markings to identify the brand.

It has:

3 high-output humbucking pickups (the middle one is single-spaced)

An on-off switch for each individual pickup

a Kahler Floyd Rose tremolo

Fine-tuner knobs on the tremolo

Locking tuners

(It used to have a standard nut, but I put in a zero fret myself to improve the intonation.)

I want to sell it on eBay, so I'd like as much information to post about it as I can. Please help if you know something!

IMG\_0156.jpg

Attached Files

I'm not an expert but nothing about that guitar says Fernandes to me.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

I bought it a long time ago, and I seem to remember hearing at the time that it was a Fernandes. Plus, it looks a lot like the "Revolver" line on Fernandes website.

http://www.fernandesguitars.com/revolver/764-revolver-jp-std.html

But maybe its not a Fernandes. Any idea what it could be? Thanks for the replies so far.

Comment

• JoeBenstein
      JoeBenstein commented
      Editing a comment

Just so everybody knows. This is not me JoeBoy. Still waiting to get my account straightened out, and log in as JoeBoy.

Working...
X