X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got questions oh forum

Can you guys see the stickies for the January deals and Spam at the toop of the page?

Just trying to loin my way around the new joint! :robotfrustrated:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Yup, at the top of the thread listing.

Comment

Ditto. They're up there.
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Frets99
        Frets99 commented
        Editing a comment

Thanks guys. One step at a time...

My two cents - there's a lot to like about the new site once i got over the initial learning curve. The mobile site is WORLDS better on my droid than the old site.

Overall, it's a win for me.

I do wish the process for posting images from an external website were more efficient (too many steps, IMO).
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

We still can't quote on mobile.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

You said loin.

"You´╗┐ people keep on raining. I'll still be the parade." - Diamond Dave.

TO HEAR MY COUNTRY BAND: ADRIAN RAY, click THIS or this

Official endorsee of:Breedlove Guitars

http://www.ghsstrings.com

http://www.rocktron.com

http://www.monsterenergy.com/

Myspace.com-Dave Aronow

Comment

• Frets99
            Frets99 commented
            Editing a comment

DaveAronow wrote:
            You said loin.