X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Guitar Show 2013

I went to the 25th (ish) Orlando Guitar Show yesterday, and had a great time.  Brought  couple guitars in case I founds something I just had to trade for, but it was not to be.  Lots of good stuff, and I talked to a few dealers who said it was actually a pretty good show for them. Nice to hear.  I also talked to a guy from Historic Makeovers, who worked on a number of Joe Bonamassa's guitars.

The folks from Warrior were there, and had some absolutely stunning guitars and basses:

HPIM2982.JPG

HPIM2983.JPG

A few general shots:

HPIM2980.JPG

HPIM2979.JPG

HPIM2981.JPG

Attached Files
    "There are only two things to remember: don't stop, and keep going." - Frank ZappaVisit http://www.zeyerband.com

Thank you for sharing! The pics look great. Those warrior guitars look too nice to play. What did you bring along as trade bait?
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• BydoEmpire2
      BydoEmpire2 commented
      Editing a comment

I brought my '96 SRV strat and '08 Les Paul Traditional.  I was looking for another Suhr, or maybe a PRS Custom 24, but I really like those two guitars so I didn't see anything I wanted to part with them for.  There were tons of vintage strats, teles, and les pauls, in addition to custom builders.  Lots of great amps, too.

The Warriors were amazing - sorry I don't have bigger pics.  Obviuosly not something I'd take to a bar gig on the wrong side of hte tracks, but they're pretty stunning in person.

Working...
X